some problem i had playing this

+
I think all gamer on this game are suffering a lot and diferent problems about it .IM playing for 100 hours or more on it in the last week .Really is a great game and the only way for repair his error is post here. I like can play more on it and for many time.

-I cant ending some missions (dance of worker, lizzy izzy , first from dakota ....Im thinking its the same , all gamer have problem in diferent mission ,i can do it and you cant do it . The only way for solve is aggre an option for reset the mission one to one .
-real problem:
i cant to do anychange in main option ,if i enter on it a cant not save the changes and i cant get out here without reset the game -
I can use ciberware in a shoulder, when try agree this erase the last one.
i have some bug to walk ,some times i can run but this stop or crashed and need to push the button again fot it and many time its dont solve it .
The items dont appear in my bag . (rings, the vinile i bought in timemachine shop ......)

i hope the team solve this errors soon.
I am obliged to apologize to the development team for my behavior regarding some criticisms that I was able to make before playing this game. It is normal for something so large to contain errors
Thanks for this game and for all im eyoing too much
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom