Some problematic cards of Gwent (from before and) as of and including Iron and incl some Ofir

+
The Lambert / eskel / vesemir trio provides alot of thining but yeah 24 provisions is a bit much. they should be probably buffed to 7 provisions but not anything above that.

Wow. Whenever you always talked about adding the witcher trio in your ranked decks I always immediately dismissed you as trolling.

Now I know you meant those other cards. It was just an unwritten rule around here that "witcher trio" meant Vesemir/Lambert/Eskel...

Sorry! My bad, I just assumed that witcher trio had died. I'll be more careful and always put Nilfgaard before Witcher Trio when mentioning it.

I agree about the real witcher trio, they are irrelevant sadly. It's mentioned in the first post, hopefully they can fix it to somewhere between dead and overused.

But the Nilfgaard witcher trio has definitely been affected by the meta. What I was doing was saying Muirlega and Etriel is overpowered, and comparing them to other similar combo cards like Nilfgaard Witcher Trio and Unicorn/Chironex.

Last edited:
Top Bottom