some Regine Jones jobs has no audio

+
Hi CDPR,

Just reporting some audio bugs. Some jobs Regine Jones gives you has no audio when she tries to call you and give you the job details in the beginning, then audio comes back a few sentences later. Also experienced this issue with Wakakko but much less frequently...

Thanks,

Unfortunately, audio hiccups can happen sometimes. Other than verify/repair on PC or clear cache on console, I doubt there‘s much you can do about it at this point.

That being said, technical problems can be reported here for example:
PC: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical/issue/1775/contact-to-support
(this is the official website of the support team)

You didn‘t specify what system you are playing on, so I had to guess...

In case you are on console: On the same website you can find support topics for consoles as well. There‘s no topic for the exact same problem, so just pick one that has a Contact Us button.

Unfortunately, audio hiccups can happen sometimes. Other than verify/repair on PC or clear cache on console, I doubt there‘s much you can do about it at this point.

That being said, technical problems can be reported here for example:
PC: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical/issue/1775/contact-to-support
(this is the official website of the support team)

You didn‘t specify what system you are playing on, so I had to guess...

In case you are on console: On the same website you can find support topics for consoles as well. There‘s no topic for the exact same problem, so just pick one that has a Contact Us button.

Sorry about that, I am playing on PC =) And yes I occasionally to verify the integrity of the game file on Steam . I guess this is considered a minor problem in comparison to what the team is up to fix at this very moment.

Anyhow, the steam version of the game isn't all that bad at all. I've probably experienced less than 5 crashes total from over 200 hours played and fell through the world once... But I find summoning my vehicle under bridges usually result in unexpected outcome lol....

I've has that issue with random phone calls and even on occasion with an NPC face to face. For me it seems to happen when I've been playing for an extended time. The longer my play session the more buggy the game gets.

Wakano also is mute on some telephone call. It's a problem since day 1. I think they forget to record the audio for that part. ^^

Top Bottom