Some suggestions

+
Hello everybody. Been playing Cyberpunk on and off since it came out, (on my archaic Xbox1), but have had very few problems.
I have really enjoyed throwing myself into the RP of the game. I play it on the hardest setting with everything turned off. No map, no auto aim... you get the picture. I fastidiously collect every item of clothing I come across, along with the usual cars and weapons. In short, I enjoy living the day-to-day life in Night City.
I am very happy with the recent changes and rebalancing of the game. By lvl 50 I felt very overpowered with my panoply of Legendary weapons and Quick hacks, but the recent patch has seen a much welcomed improvement to that. Now I feel much more squishy than before, and the bad guys seem a bit tougher; thumbs up.
Oh, and I take lots of pictures, so I am very fond of the new poses.
Anyway. I am actually here to throw some suggestions at you, as I am sure many before me have already done! just a few little quality of life ideas that I really wish were in the game, but aren't.
  • Autosave Disable - I like to challenge myself, but the autosave means that if I f**k up then I only go back a little way. I really wish I could turn this feature off... In fact, that leads me on to my next suggestion.....
  • Brutal Mode - Slower health regen, scaling bad guys so everyone is tough, Fast Travel disabled (except for the metro stations), and more importantly, You can only save your game in an apartment you own. This would be my ideal world in Cyberpunk, really upping the ante and adding a real element of danger into the game. No pain no gain remember.
  • Mini map Car Toggle - I usually role with the mini map off, and I have been playing Cyberpunk long enough now to pretty much find my way around the labyrinth of Night City, but I DO remember a time... a loooong time of driving around completely lost, and eventually turning the map back on. It would be super handy if there was an option to have the map on 'On in Car' rather than simply on or off.
  • Interact with your wardrobe - believe it or not, I still have a collection of clothes in my wardrobe, I have only taken a couple of item out, and I noticed that over time, More clothes spawned into the wardrobe, levelling up as I did. I dunno how well known this fact is but its pretty cool. But most people I rekon just take their clothes out straight away and then can never interact with their wardrobe again. As mentioned, I collect clothes. I have many, many different outfits, (good for pictures). It would be fantastic if I could put these many examples of cool clothing into my various wardrobes, rather than into my stash. Call me slightly autistic, but I like weapons in the weapon locker and clothes in the wardrobe.
  • Separate Car Stash - It IS handy that I can access all my stuff from pretty much any of my cars, and even my motorbikes, but it kinda breaks the immersion a little. Perhaps cars could have a separate loot box to your normal stash, maybe even a limited one, if that's not me just going a bit too far.
  • Get your car in the garage - Is it quicker to go from V's apartment, down the front or via the carpark? It would probably be quicker through the carpark, but you then have to leg it all the way down to the road before you can call your car. This is very annoying. A solve for this would be to have a machine in the carpark that you could interact with to select a car. the car could then drive down from the level above, or just spawn right in front of you, I don't care, I just don't want to leg it through that smelly car park anymore!
  • What IS fast travel - I mean, I get the metro, simple as it is (I am not gonna pester you for a metro improvement as I am sure you are probably sick of hearing that one). But in the context of Night City, what ARE fast travel points... are they taxi points? I imagine that they are points that you can call a flying cab, but they do not cost anything. I think it would be really cool if the fast travel cost money. It would force players to use their cars more. Perhaps for our EuroDollars we could get a quick cut scene of a cab/flying cab, picking us up and dropping us off.
  • More random encounters - I am sorry. I really did not want to compare your game to any others, but the thing people LOVE about GTA is the driving about and random things happening. This is unfortunately, something that is sadly missing from Cyberpunk. As a gamer who likes to spend many, many hours playing games, I would seriously suggest that you throw in a bunch of random happenings across Night City. I see the gang fights, but they grow old and repetitive after some time. I want cats stuck in trees, and cops chasing robbers, and robbers mugging pedestrians, and clandestine corporate meetings. Just little encounters that add a little spice and life into the backdrop of the game. This, above all else, would make Cyberpunk a much more immersive experience.
That, and fixing the police of course. ;)

sorry for the long message, but I get carried away.

-Grumpyoldmex
p.s. check out my many pictures on my Xbox account.

Last edited:
Top Bottom