Some technical issues playing today...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I didn't get any Mosaic animations despite winning more than once. I also ranked up, to 15. Not sure if that is a factor, or the fact that the game updated later.

2) I have had an issue with the Enslave ability on my Nil deck for a while now. I have 4 tactics cards in my deck which should allow me to capture cards with a power of 5 or under. Are there conditions that I don't know about for that to work? E.g. will it only work if I haven't used a Tactic card or I don't have Tactic cards in my starting hand and in later rounds? It looks like this ability has been slightly nerfed today, by reducing the powers you can capture by 1.

Should I contact Support over any of these issues?

Last edited:
you need 8 tactics for it to be 5 or under

Before the update in the last 24 hours, wasn't it the case that your default enslave was for a unit with 4 power and you could bump that up to a unit with 5 power if you had 4 Tactic cards?

So, is your advice for the new rules, i.e. the default is that you can enslave a unit with 3 power and bump that up to 4 power if you have 4 Tactic cards. Does anyone play 8 Tactic cards anyway? I.e. if that's what you need to enslave a unit with 5 power.

I don't think it would be worth playing 8 Tactic cards for this ability. I tend to mulligan my Tactic cards when I draw them anyway, as they don't appeal to me that much.

Before the update in the last 24 hours, wasn't it the case that your default enslave was for a unit with 4 power and you could bump that up to a unit with 5 power if you had 4 Tactic cards?

So, is your advice for the new rules, i.e. the default is that you can enslave a unit with 3 power and bump that up to 4 power if you have 4 Tactic cards. Does anyone play 8 Tactic cards anyway? I.e. if that's what you need to enslave a unit with 5 power.

I don't think it would be worth playing 8 Tactic cards for this ability. I tend to mulligan my Tactic cards when I draw them anyway, as they don't appeal to me that much.
It was always like this.
Enslave 4 is not worth it, but Enslave 5 or even 6 are very good and were even more powerful 2 months ago.

It was always like this.
Enslave 4 is not worth it, but Enslave 5 or even 6 are very good and were even more powerful 2 months ago.

How many Tactics cards did you need to Enslave 5 or 6? Like I said, I don't find the Tactics cards on offer that appealing to play anyway, so I mulligan them out. I'd agree with you about Enslave 3 not being worth it but 4 is acceptable as you do get a few annoying units with that power that it would be good to get rid of.

Enslave 3 would only be useful if you're up against a Mon deck playing those very low power units which are sacrificed to a unit and or leader ability to create a ridiculous amount of points to win with a final card left to play...and if you have de la Tour or whatever he is called in your hand, able to repeat the dose to try and contain that bs final play. Hardly worth playing Enslave 3 just in case you meet that guy online though.

How many Tactics cards did you need to Enslave 5 or 6? Like I said, I don't find the Tactics cards on offer that appealing to play anyway, so I mulligan them out. I'd agree with you about Enslave 3 not being worth it but 4 is acceptable as you do get a few annoying units with that power that it would be good to get rid of.

Enslave 3 would only be useful if you're up against a Mon deck playing those very low power units which are sacrificed to a unit and or leader ability to create a ridiculous amount of points to win with a final card left to play...and if you have de la Tour or whatever he is called in your hand, able to repeat the dose to try and contain that bs final play. Hardly worth playing Enslave 3 just in case you meet that guy online though.
The most annoying units you want to get rid of are 5 or 6 power. And there are some good tactic cards you want to play and not mulligan them. Enslave 5 was a Tier 2 deck some time ago.

You need 8 tactics for Enslave 5:
Marching orders - pull Visogota or Menno for thining power play
Bribery - random but potentialy broken
2x Assassination - removal
2x Joust - removal
Diplomacy or Battle prep - solid proactive play
War council - tutor with good sinergies

Treason or Royal decree are also viable options.

You need 8 tactics for Enslave 5:
Marching orders - pull Visogota or Menno for thining power play
Bribery - random but potentialy broken
2x Assassination - removal
2x Joust - removal
Diplomacy or Battle prep - solid proactive play
War council - tutor with good sinergies

Treason or Royal decree are also viable options.

You'd play 8 Tactics cards? I played some the last few games I played in the last hour or so. One was the card which subtracts four points from units. Had it against Nor but the person wasn't playing any of the usual cards like those catapults, where that card would have been useful. I think that Nor smashed me that game, in the 3rd. Just crazy buffs that they were getting. It was a joke. Glad I manage to get to Level 15 though...despite a couple of monster defeats, and I don't mean defeats by Mon.

I've got Prestige 1...can only people with that reach Level 15? If not, that makes the matchmaking feature about unbalanced.

At the moment, Nil is doing ok for me despite some of those crazy decks which absolutely smash me at times.

I'd have to check to see whether I have access to all those Tactics cards that you mention, as I don't pay to 'win'.

This doesn't have anything to do with technical issues anymore. Feel free to take the discussion about Seize to some more suitable thread; this one is getting closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom