Some Voice Actor Love

+
Alistair in DA:O for example: he sounds like a genuine, human snarky asshole. and his later appearances sound like his character has been put through the shittiest ringer. that's how a person sounds, esp a person who's been through what they've been through.

That's a very good example of well done acting :ok: His great relatability was thanks in part to his performance. Alistair would've been a good protagonist if given the chance.

As far as game protagonists go performancewise, I'd say my favorite one so far is Ezio Auditore. It helps his relatability that we see him grow from an young, slightly foolish, and arrogant nobleman to a old, wise, and kind master assassin.

Drea's gonna do fine. they're going for a tone that pays homage to the 80s which i appreciate. it's supposed to be campy.

I actually didn't think about that :think: For me, both V's performances came off more as "thuggish" than as campy, but you have a point I think.

Sorry to bump an old thread but a new italian video came out and although they didn't say who the voice actors were (Jackie, Dexter and somebody else), i did recognize Dexter's VA: Alessandro Rossi.
He is the voice of Patrick Stewart in Star Trek, Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall and Liam Neeson in most of his movies.
I am officially hyped! :D

Top Bottom