Somebody should license Neuromancer Game

+
Somebody should license Neuromancer Game

Im sure Gibson would be up for it he pretty much stopped caring about it.

the Game doesnt need to follow the exact storyline of the book but pretty close.

CD PR could take on the project but i doubt they will since Cyberpunk is too close.

Yes, because Bioware has done great work recently. DA2, Old Republic. Ugh, no. Perhaps Obsidian or CDPR. I hear CDPR is pretty good.

Yes, because Bioware has done great work recently. DA2, Old Republic. Ugh, no. Perhaps Obsidian or CDPR. I hear CDPR is pretty good.

obsidian are u kidding? they ruined fallout and kotor 2 they didnt even finish it was soo buggy. BW is awesome i LOVE Mass Effect.

obsidian are u kidding? they ruined fallout and kotor 2 they didnt even finish it was soo buggy. BW is awesome i LOVE Mass Effect.

Please, Fallout NV doesn't deserve half the bitching it got. It was a fantastic game, in fact I like just as much, if not more than fallout 3.: And KOTOR 2 was fine as well. Why do people expect everything to be the damn Mona LISA?

Please, Fallout NV doesn't deserve half the bitching it got. It was a fantastic game, in fact I like just as much, if not more than fallout 3.: And KOTOR 2 was fine as well. Why do people expect everything to be the damn Mona LISA?

new vegas wasnt as good as fallout 3 and the whole new vegas plot was shitty as well. they basically took everything bethesda created engine skin model characters and 99% of the code and made a game out of it. i wouldnt even call it a game but a mod. and the same goes with kotor 2, why wont they create something original themselves????

new vegas wasnt as good as fallout 3 and the whole new vegas plot was shitty as well. they basically took everything bethesda created engine skin model characters and 99% of the code and made a game out of it. i wouldnt even call it a game but a mod. and the same goes with kotor 2, why wont they create something original themselves????

And yet you praise BW? They are doing another MS and DA game... New Vegas my have used the same engine but it was still a good stand alone title. And I found the story very interesting. There wasn't anyone in FO3 that was interesting as Mr. House, or that Super Mutant that thought she was your grandma. Also the factions were all interesting and varied, not to mention it is one of the few games that give you the option to say screw it, I'm not alligning with anyone, I'm taking over myself. Great game for the RPer.

If you where to judge developers solely on original things they put out, who would you like other than Indie developers?

Fallout 3. Your quest not for a water chip, but for clean water. The end of which you watched a giant robot blow people up, ( suspiciously similar to the end of Oblivion) and your radioactively-immune companions refused to save the day, preferring to watch you die instead. Comedy gold.

Bethesda is good at some things, but writing is not any of them.

The people behind Obsidian did the original Fallout.

Although buggy, it is the publisher's responsibility to product test on a lrge scale before release. Obsidian doesn't publish. Please note Skyrim had similar issues.

As for Kotor 2...yeah, I got nothing. If you didn't like it, that's too bad. It was great. It's lack of completion was, again, a budget and rush issue. Publishers.

Fallout 3. Your quest not for a water chip, but for clean water. The end of which you watched a giant robot blow people up, ( suspiciously similar to the end of Oblivion) and your radioactively-immune companions refused to save the day, preferring to watch you die instead. Comedy gold.

Bethesda is good at some things, but writing is not any of them.

The people behind Obsidian did the original Fallout.

Although buggy, it is the publisher's responsibility to product test on a lrge scale before release. Obsidian doesn't publish. Please note Skyrim had similar issues.

As for Kotor 2...yeah, I got nothing. If you didn't like it, that's too bad. It was great. It's lack of completion was, again, a budget and rush issue. Publishers.

No it was NOT the main producers and idea behind are not at obsidian now just some coders and 3rd tier artists.

Top Bottom