Someone shaved Rouch's tail off.

+
As a follow-up, in case it helps any, after replaying the ending twice for each of the final paths the only time Roach's tail has disappeared has been in the 'good' ending. The other two endings keep the tail attached. No other changes to Roach's equipment changed in the playthroughs.
Sorry Duchess, sorry Sylvia Anna, but I must "kill you" both, because Roach's tail is far more important for me than your lives....

Inter-a-est-am-ing...

Can you reliably re-create this? If so, send in a collection of saves right before the different endings and let CDPR Support take a look.

Only problem is I haven't been able to attach multiple saves to the contact form, only one is displayed. When I click the 'Browse' button again it replaces the existing attachment.

Not sure if this is by design or just a Firefox thing, may have to try Chrome. Will try it though :)

How far back should the save be? Most of the endings are super long cutscenes but I do have one save that's before one ending fork (which is the one I used when replaying for a different ending), while another is before the
fable land
(which I loaded for the third ending).

I'm guessing the support staff divide the reports into an internal bug ticket system? Hopefully they do, as I'm been reporting batches of bugs encountered with video clips, screenshots and saves.

Last edited:
@Coreda

I think they'll be grateful for anything that narrows down the search for lil' buggies! The save itself doesn't need to be too far back. Just enough to exhibit the issue occurring / not occurring. Not sure about the multiple upload for the files. Why not just zip up two or three saves and try to send that?

@Coreda

I think they'll be grateful for anything that narrows down the search for lil' buggies! The save itself doesn't need to be too far back. Just enough to exhibit the issue occurring / not occurring. Not sure about the multiple upload for the files. Why not just zip up two or three saves and try to send that?

Just sent an email with a handful of zipped saves. Sorted them by story branch with before/after saves demonstrating only one branch sees Roach's tail missing (for me at least).

Hopefully they'll be able to nail something down. My own Roach is sans tail pretty much all the time, so it may be something that manifests differently on different system / driver configs.

Top Bottom