Someone's making their own 1.3 Patch?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion modder's work is amazing and honourable. Not to mention how many game developers started with modding and some even recommend doing it for learning a lot. They provide content within a game with the tools they have in their disposal for those that identify with it download and use. For free and I believe passion for the craft; also to use the mods themselves. Now what thwy ask in return so that it doesn't mess up the game is for the user to read all instructions on how to install, in relation with which other mods...
(Just a parenthesis () to support the modders)

"A ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Player Is Simply Building And Releasing Patch 1.3 Himself" "blablabla"
I have no doubt that there's modders out there who can do insane things with just a notepad (paraphrasing)
However this Forbes writer comes acros as an incredible hack to me like this.
I'll treat it as: I believe it when I see it.

I don't even know what that means. Making their own 1.3 patch? Patch "x"."y", whatever x and y are, are just CDPR's naming convention for their patches. So, he's making his own CDPR patch? Not likely.

If Forbes wants to do a meaningful article about CP2077 mods, maybe they could spend some time with one of the new "immersive" mods in progress, or something like that. Those are genuinely impressive, and are beginning to do a lot of the things that many of us have been whinging about for a while.

I don't even know what that means. Making their own 1.3 patch? Patch "x"."y", whatever x and y are, are just CDPR's naming convention for their patches. So, he's making his own CDPR patch? Not likely.

If Forbes wants to do a meaningful article about CP2077 mods, maybe they could spend some time with one of the new "immersive" mods in progress, or something like that. Those are genuinely impressive, and are beginning to do a lot of the things that many of us have been whinging about for a while.
Sharing is caring...

Despite what he says, it's quite obvious that Tassi likes the game so much he can't keep himself from writing about it.
My thoughts exactly. He's so desperate to hear anything new from CP2077 that he can't help but write something about it almost every 2 or 3 days. Most of his articles are clickbaits anyway. No wonder why he works for Forbes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom