Something about originality (avatars and usernames)

+
I used to play this Facebook game by the name of Castle Age, back then I had the avatar of a panda sitting on a log showing its butt. One of my friend found it funny and jokingly called me lord fuzzy butt, I liked it so much I used it for almost everything since then.

Nothing even remotely creative in my display name. Auron last name, Mark a shortened version of my first name.
So not Final Fantasy related.

My nickname has Cahir in it because he was one of my favourite characters in books. Nothing special about that name.

Cahir1994 said:
My nickname has Cahir in it because he was one of my favourite characters in books. Nothing special about that name.
May be that nothing is special about the name but ohhh the character is something else indeed .

dragonbird said:
I got it. You used a variation of my pet dog's name :)/>/>/>
Amirite?

What exactly made you to cause flame over it ? Username is Geralt of rivia. Is it your pet's name ?

It is really sad to see the moderator of the community i love the most is the root of flamings sometimes. But in anycase for one moderator i dont want to say anything to such a lovely community and other moderators out there of witcher neither i have the right to. *Peace out*

@ Geralt of Rivia: She wasn't flaming, she was joking. This is a misunderstanding.

The joke was that she didn't recognize from where you got your screen name, when of course she knows it's from the games. She just made up the dog part.

So again, you're misunderstanding :]

cmdrsilverbolt said:
@ Geralt of Rivia: She wasn't flaming, she was joking. This is a misunderstanding.

The joke was that she didn't recognize from where you got your screen name, when of course she knows it's from the games. She just made up the dog part.

So again, you're misunderstanding :]
comparing someone's with her dog's name, a joke :confused: ? If that was the case, i assure you i didn't get the joke even now. But anyway thanks for replying. :)

Geralt - my dog is called Gwynbleidd. And yes, it was a joke. My apologies if it came across as something else.

GeraltofRiviaWitcher said:
it is ok. May be i misunderstood it for real, my apologies.

I should have noticed you were a new forum member who wouldn't have known, so sorry again. And a belated welcome to the forums.

@Geralt of Rivia, don't take amiss. Moreover when Gwynbleidd has recently lost a good friend, Jaeger />/> . Dragonbird won't to tell you.

But we are all humans with bad days.

Welcome to the Family!

GeraltofRiviaWitcher said:
...But anyway thanks for replying. :)/>/>/>/>
No problem ^^

@ dragonbird: it takes years to master the art of lame joke telling, trust me- I know from experience. At best you should get a dry chuck (not even a complete chuckle), a roll of the eyes, or an exasperated groan, and at worst, well, there's no downside to telling lame jokes. None at all.

But really, they're just the bee's knees, man.

Well, I was looking for good fantasy based nickname so I came up with Damariel. Poor effort really, but I was too lazy to change it. ;]

GuyN said:
Guy N'wah, Private Eye. By way of Morrowind, where he was surprised to learn that everybody knew his name.

Elvis's Banjo is Missing
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esgsfOZmB2s[/media]
I thought the dunmer used the words N'wah to mock their foes, meaning something like slave/foreigner (well it's true the dunmer are pretty racist) am I wrong?

My name is a dagger, the athame, in elder words, for those who know

My WoW Character was Zulama, a Troll Hunter. I guess the name has been stuck with me since 2005 when WoW was launched.

Top Bottom