"Something ends, something begins..." What were your best moments from The Witcher 3?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Something ends, something begins..." What were your best moments from The Witcher 3?

So, as we have to accept the fact that there will be a long time till the next Witcher will be released (If it will ever be released :crybaby:).
I want to know what the best moments for you were in the Witcher 3!
Just to collect all moments in one Thread! To remember, to discuss about it, to share great and special moments!
Also to share all the Emotions that you had!

I don't know if there was already a Thread like this! But well....The Witcher 3 is now a little bit older than 1 year already! So i thought, why not opening a Thread about that now!

But for me....The Witcher 3 was the most emotional Game i probably ever played. I never felt such a strong connection to so many Characters and the World in a Game!
And when Ciri had her flashbacks while she was in the White Frost world i had also my own Flashbacks! Flashbacks about everything i experienced, bad and good moments! And when i started back again in Kaer Morhen after finishing the Game...i was just speechless...couldn't believe that it was over!

It was a beautiful Journey, but sadly everything has to end sometimes...
....but every Ending has a Beginning...!

So please share! :)

Attachments

• 292030_screenshots_20160603124546_1 (1).jpg
    292030_screenshots_20160603124546_1 (1).jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 81
@saltyB Locking this thread. If you would like to open the thread in the Story, locations and characters discussion [spoilers] sub-forum, that would be fine. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom