Something ends, something begins.

+
Is that..... Princess Ciri next to the kids' menu?!?! :look:

well, i suppose i am glad you didn't actually use my face in that picture :hrhr::hrhr:
thank you for this, those are some pretty good photoshopping skills :p i may make it the new wallpaper for my laptop, so it can distract me while i cry over not being able to play the witcher until june.

Thank you, but that would honestly be an insult to the CDPR artists :p I planned the image to be much more detailed, but let's say I woke up to late and I had to rush it.

Doesn't matter, looks very beautiful...with it, i didn't give a crap for my 2 screens to be with the same wall paper for it is the best wallpaper i'm going to treasure for a while...
home sweet home...i'm going to miss this place so much...

Amazing picture ! Had to drag myself away to post my thanks, theres so many fine details, very observant, chuckle raising stuff... yes, I see what you did there ;)

It's on my desktop now too !

I thought your concerns were well said, and though I'm unaware whats going on in other forums, I do really think we need to get the game and evaluate it as a whole before making any permanent judgements on the process, but it did strike me the other day browsing the forums I found recent & entirely satisfactory RED dev statements on both Gwent & "the Downgrade" buried in obscurity, and I was struck with the thought that maybe the REDs really just weren't getting their message over accurately in a timely fashion, and transparency may indeed be a factor here.

That said, we can never forget that PR is the "dark arts" after all, and I wouldn't know anything about that ;)

What I can say, first of all thank you guys, thank you all for being such a lovely community. Thank you @Sagitarii for this wonderful pic, which is now my new desktop wallpaper.

Yes, yuo of genius, Sagitarii. Tak.

Thank you to all my Skype peeps, great times with you. It all really started with Kiwi chat, in January 2014, I was lurking into the forums since 2012 but I posted only few times. I've found a great part of the community, the one who stands with the forum against bridge trolls and grass eaters, yet I admit I lost my patience a bit, hence I went offline more than one time.
I've waited W3 for more than 2 years, yet this hype time couldn't be more glorious. Even with all the problems and heated discussions this forum held in recent times. Because you could still find a lovely spot to pass your time, talking with good people here. This is a place of humour and (cat) jokes and serious threads. This is a special place. Thank you forum people.

Again again again thank you, and happy Hunting, guys <3 Do not say Va Faill, because something ends, but something greater begins, I hope.

[SUB]Free pizza for everyone. As the pic shows.[/SUB]

Last edited:
You'll make me cry...

*sigh

I need to cut it short, because I will go to work soon, and to be honest I am not the man of words. I have been here since 2007 but I am only active since a year ago. I should have been more active in general, and I will be trying belive me. You guys are just awesome for real. The first Witcher game changed my entire gameing habbits, and even my life, this place changed my point of view of the internet communities, it is the greatest place. Once again, I will try to become more talktive member of this big and mature family, you deserve it!

As for the CDPR I just cannot tell you how much I respect, and love all of you. Without you I wouldn't able to know Sapkowski's work, I wouldn't able to know so many good ppl from the world and with this, I would be way lesser as a person. Thank you guys, I can't really wait for tomorrow!

I remember I had an account here a really long time ago, but then didn't really use it and dropped off for years despite being an avid fan of the series. The Witcher has been a huge influence on me as a gamer and myself personally over the years, being at the pinnacle of games that still truly get me excited. It's been almost a year since I joined on again and became an active member and really it's all due to the wonderful people I have met here. It's truly been an honor and a privilege to be part of a community that cares so much about such a fantastic series and so many who have brought me laughs and awe through the art they have created as an homage to the Witcher. I owe a great debt to my fellow artists here, you inspired me and rekindled my passion and it's pushed me further than I've ever gone. I have had many great discussions and debates here and it's been nice to be able to hold intelligent conversations (as well as plenty of silly and off topic ones as well :p ) with so many of you. I hope to see many of you in the Cyberpunk forums down the road as well.

I want to give a personal shout out to some of you who have had a great impact on me this past year:

@TemerianGirl - Val, though you've lost your name along the way, you have been a huge impact on me here. You're dedication to the perfection of whatever you work on has been a big motivation to me. Your art and work on work never ceases to amaze me and your music picks have gotten me through many hours of work. Here's to you, the REDpoint Queen and music goddess of the boards!

@JusAnor25 - The work you've been creating for years is a standard that I could only dream of achieving some day and has inspired me to better my skills.

@wichat.571 - Wichat, you're everywhere and always bringing your positive spirit and you many, many cat pictures and gifs to the board that always brought a smile to my face, along with your 3d work.

@EmperorZorn - Zorn, even though you aren't really on the forums anymore as you are busy with life, your caffeinated posts filled with puns gave the boards a relaxing atmosphere that was always fun to come back to. You've been a true friend to me both in and outside of the forums and a great supporter.

Additional shout outs to some of our intrepid mods who have been holding down the fort against the onslaught of bs:

@Kinley - You've been our number one resource (and bear) for timely information and your ability to keep the community engaged while still staying even-keeled and being able to joke around.

@ReptilePZ - You may be the most wry and sarcastic bastard on here sometimes, but you keep it real and make me laugh with your witty humor and snarky responses.

There are so many others on here whose company I greatly enjoy and wish I knew better (and hope to do so in the years to come). This one is to you all!

Last edited:
I've been playin' video games for 25 years now, but this is the only gaming forum I ever created an account for- since 2007 when I registered my first profile...

Really pleasant 8 years, if you ask me...So, cheers ladies and gents ;)

Posted this pic several times already, but fuck it - one and only export product from my country...And today I feel slightly patriotic :D :D

Since I only joined a couple months ago, I can't say I've shared much in the adventures and history of this forum, but, nonetheless, I'm impressed by some of the thoughtful posts, discussions, artwork, music, and personalities I've encountered in my brief visit. I don't use Facebook, nor Twitter, nor any other social media platforms, nor other forums, so this has been a highly interesting experience for me. The Witcher series brought me back to gaming, after almost a decade of fairly minimal play, and so, eventually, I ended up here. It's been rather fun, friends, and very entertaining. Thank you.

I do not want to post a goodbye. The arrival of Geralt's not a reason to say goodbye, but just a bye! Because for more than three years ago that this wonderful Witcher joined us in this forum. Some of you already were here, others you came after me. There is so much here that you have shared with me, that you have done in my worst moments in life bearable. The enormous patience shown by moderators with my mistakes, yours with my cats :p

I would like to mention each of you all and don't forget anyone, but my memory is not as good. But I want to dedicate a special memory to 2 friends that marked me much even after his departure: @Blothulfur and @Emperor_Zorn.

@shinobi2u, thank you for your words. I'm flattered that you remember my 3D works. With my new rig in hand I will have to keep making more: P shaved or bearded, you're amazing. Keep it up! Kisses!

Pro-cats, anti-cats, and indifferent, specially our particular Hairy Bear's Zoo (you all know who you are, you've mad e the HB a good place for my heart) ;) thank you very much. Poles, Romanians, Italians, Germans, Irish, Russians, Israelis, Spaniards, from throughout the Americas, Indonesians, Australians and Austrians, etc, etc, etc enjoy all what you've received here (and will receive) because you are not aware of what You give from this little corner of the Internet.

A huge and Purrfect hug.

Emma.

Top Bottom