Something something thread moved. Also ponies.

+
CDPR Apparently scared of opinions.

I may get banned for this but it will tell me more if i do. I made a post 30min ago titled "Free DLC or just held back content" in the post i just stated how i feel its more held back content rather than actual DLC, I wont retype it even though it was short but i was not mean about a thing, just gave my opinion, and now my post goes strait to a "Free DLC for all" post that CDPR started. On one hand too shay i guess.. but on the other i find it laughable there scared of an opinion presented nicely to players, not even directed toward CDPR. They acted very quickly...seems like they should be more worried about other things ATM....Frame rate and bugs perhaps?

update: Retracted.

Last edited:
Your thread was merged with the main DLC thread.

This would be worth discussing if your thread was closed but it was instead moved to the main topic it relates to.

If you start a new thread on a topic which already has 563 existing posts, expect it to be merged. Just as this one has.

And we're forum moderators, not CDPR developers, so the rest of your comment isn't exactly relevant, is it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom