Something something thread moved. Also ponies.

+
Well, not ignored. CDPR is paying attention. They learned from W2 and they are learning from W3.

There's an arguemtn to be made in favour of a Suggestions sub forum. We could run threads devoted to the big issues in W3 gameplay, but that would be quite a few threads:..
Hmm. Might be worth talking to an admin and setting this up. I'll put it on my list.

I am for this, since you moved all the suggestions to the mega-thread, I never even think to look at them. I like the sub forum for suggestions better, you can see if the community supports the idea better than in the megathread, The megathread is also so long and not easy to read thru.

Just to be clear... DEATH TO THE MEGATHREAD. I feel better now. :)

If you want your post to matter, put it in a place CDPR might see it, in the right forum or thread.

Front page disappears fast. If you have a suggestion or need tech support, there are places for that.

---------- Updated at 05:52 PM ----------

Updated: on the subject of adding many, many, MANY suggestions for betterment in your uber-post. Thoughts? Don't!

I am for this, since you moved all the suggestions to the mega-thread, I never even think to look at them. I like the sub forum for suggestions better, you can see if the community supports the idea better than in the megathread, The megathread is also so long and not easy to read thru.

Just to be clear... DEATH TO THE MEGATHREAD. I feel better now. :)
+1. Well Sardukhar said we should use the right forum, then we can use single threads but the problem here - i don't see that right forum. Suggestions aren't to be mixed up with Discussions. So, more detailed Subforums would be nice. Not?

We're talking about a Suggestions sub forum, it's just a bit nuts for CDPR right now. I know the Mega Thread sucks, but it also contains soo much for the Reds to digest.

It might be better to make the sticky threads a little more clear as to what they are. The Gwent sticky sounds like a specific topic. It says "Problems with Gwent? Getting owned by AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED"

So for example if I wanted to post a video of a funny match where the AI did something really dumb, it doesn't sound like it should be posted there. Because it's not a question, tip, strategy, issue or complaint. But if that's the right place to post it then I'd think it would say "Gwent discussion" or something.

(Also it's kind of hard to get a question answered or discuss something in those stickies because there are so many people, your reply will be on the next page after a few minutes)

I'm not disputing or anything so please don't fling ponies at me :sofa:

Starting to feel like I'm married

You know that thing where you get home and everything you were working on has suddenly vanished and been 'put somewhere' by your other half?

I know housekeeping is an essential task but these threads being put 'where they belong' seems a bit overkill right now.

Sorry mods, I had to say sometihng. Please don't ban me lol

---------- Updated at 12:20 PM ----------

LOL :D

You know that thing where you get home and everything you were working on has suddenly vanished and been 'put somewhere' by your other half?

I know housekeeping is an essential task but these threads being put 'where they belong' seems a bit overkill right now.

Sorry mods, I had to say sometihng. Please don't ban me lol

---------- Updated at 12:20 PM ----------

LOL :D

Just remind yourself what your other half says when you complain that she's tidied up your stuff....

So in case anyone is wondering, yes, I am now randomly deleting threads rather than move them. This thred has been up for a day or so now and everyone posting should have seen it. Maybe you did and didn't read it, ( and aren't reading this) or you did and ignored it, but either way, if your thread is in the wrong forum, I may not bother moving it. A delete saves me a whole button click. Yep!

Merging threads is stupid

I THINK I LOVE MERGED THREADS! THEY ARE THE BEST THING EVER.

But, I must retire now. For I have posies to pick and penguins to pacify!

FAREWELL, MY ARDENT ADORERS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom