Something that proves CDPR lying to us?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has nailed it. I couldn't have said it better. He even has all the audio about contents and features CDPR said will have in the game.

P.S. Those of you whom said this is one of the best game or we are overhyped or over-expect, please watch this video.

There's been a lot of videos like this showing the lies and false advertising. I particularly like this one but I could link another five that are good too. I hope CDPR has learned a lesson and reins in their marketing department.

"CD Projekt are all liars"

Fine - if people are going to do that...then..

"YouTubers are all click bait basement dwellers."

Both of these statements are a lie. Stop supporting these practices.
What you say is true but it's still a great video depicting the state of the game now and through it's development. I think he did the the whole "CD Projekt are all liars" thing to make a catchy song that captures peoples feelings as opposed to writing a factual song.

What you say is true but it's still a great video depicting the state of the game now and through it's development. I think he did the the whole "CD Projekt are all liars thing" to make a catchy song that captures peoples feelings as opposed to writing a factual song.
I saw this guy's video and while I can agree with pretty much everything he said, the music video made me think..."shhhh, you're not helping any more."

Icinix

Forum veteran
What do you expect him to help with?
There is constructive criticism, calling out problems, issues, false marketing etc.

Then there is feeding the rage monster and click baiting that has created a terrible gaming culture that regurgitates toxicity and bile.

No matter the veneer you wrap it up in saying "CD Projekt are all liars" makes an environment where people feel it's ok to go and attack developers, writers, artists.

What do you expect him to help with?
How much of a mess the game currently is
Post automatically merged:

There is constructive criticism, calling out problems, issues, false marketing etc.

Then there is feeding the rage monster and click baiting that has created a terrible gaming culture that regurgitates toxicity and bile.

No matter the veneer you wrap it up in saying "CD Projekt are all liars" makes an environment where people feel it's ok to go and attack developers, writers, artists.
This

How much of a mess the game currently is
Post automatically merged:

This
Well I just can't justify or get behind the idea that fans or customers have any responsibility to aid corporations as if they're employees. I see this attitude as if it were the case a lot with fandom and it doesn't do anything but enable corporations to fail without consequence. The way the world is set up, we as consumers don't have any responsibility other than to consume, and if it's too nasty to swallow I'm not sure what people expect from others than for them to vomit. Ultimately playing white knight hurts the situation much more than playing the role of toxic avenger.

Well I just can't justify or get behind the idea that fans or customers have any responsibility to aid corporations as if they're employees. I see this attitude as if it were the case a lot with fandom and it doesn't do anything but enable corporations to fail without consequence. The way the world is set up, we as consumers don't have any responsibility other than to consume, and if it's too nasty to swallow I'm not sure what people expect from others than for them to vomit. Ultimately playing white knight hurts the situation much more than playing the role of toxic avenger.
Wait, you think I'm white knighting? lol

lol - white knight? - mate - I've posted on these forums bucket loads about how I'm not a fan of many things they've done.

The issue I have is people using things like "CD Projekt are all liars" to get likes and clicks.

There a chasm between saying "The marketing CD Projekt put out was not the game we got" and "CD Projekt are all liars"

People are criticising the way CD Projekt marketing was handled in the lead up...by...doing exactly the same thing to drive people to their media.

lol - white knight? - mate - I've posted on these forums bucket loads about how I'm not a fan of many things they've done.

The issue I have is people using things like "CD Projekt are all liars" to get likes and clicks.

There a chasm between saying "The marketing CD Projekt put out was not the game we got" and "CD Projekt are all liars"

People are criticising the way CD Projekt marketing was handled in the lead up...by...doing exactly the same thing to drive people to their media.
I was speaking in a general sense.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom