Something wrong with total playtime?

+
Something wrong with total playtime?

I searched for this thread here but I didn't found anything. My game playtime is showing that I've played 240 hours. This is ten days without interruption and this is just impossible. My husband's save is showing 0 days and 1 hour... He play everyday and he's almost beating the game. What's wrong? Is the game or my PS4?

Its game bug, nothing wrong with your PS4.

I got inaccurate game playtime too, its tell me I been play this for 12 days now lol but I decided I don't give a damn about it anymore, pointless to look at total timeplay.

I've always liked to look at how many hours I've spent playing, but this bug has taught me it doesn't matter at all. Just play the game and enjoy it.

I've always liked to look at how many hours I've spent playing, but this bug has taught me it doesn't matter at all. Just play the game and enjoy it.
That's the way most of us should be playing. What does time matter, when you're having fun? It'll seem all too brief, no matter what.

Of course it doesn't matter but it's an embarrassing bug, they couldn't even get a timer right...

it's not a bug it just counts the time IN-GAME that has passed not the time in real life

I don't think so, what the points for timing time passed in game?

its obvious for how much time you been played the game, not the in game time passed, me think.

meditation doesn't count for this in-game clock, only time spend during actual play. The clock counts minutes passing in game-time, not real-life time.

Had 9 days of playthrough (which is around 200 hours of game) I've just meditated for around a day and the playtime that appears in your character screen is now 10 days... as I said it the total INGAME that changes... if it was a bug I think it would be fixed by now

I've just meditated for 7 days and the playtime from character screen don't rise by any second. This timer must be bugged in many aspects ;)

Top Bottom