Something's happening on Twitch!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

48 MINUTE WALKTHROUGH?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

anywhere i can see the reveal without it being streamed?
Post automatically merged:

tears of joy, its everything i ever wanted. THANK YOU CDPR!!!

Looks effing fantastic. Well worth the wait. And 48 MINUTES?!?!? Jesus. I just can't get over that. Has this ever happened before? What company shows off this much gameplay so early in development?

Maybe the game is closer to being done than we thought...

EDIT: Smart guns look perfect for @Suhiira.

Hey CDPR, thanks and I'm sorry for losing faith with Gamescom, this looks amazing, more than I hoped for, and LOVED the hype building for this drop.

Guest 3573786

The only thing I wouldnt mind changed is the red hud and the fact Jackie keeps calling V jaina :rolleyes:

Everything else - f*cking awesome. Keep up the good work.

Had the stream open in the background and was playing Payday 2 (forgot about the stream). All of a sudden I start hearing some narrator in the background and I'm like wtf is that? Then I heard the word Cyberpunk and I'm like "oh, shit!".

Completely botched the heist in Payday 2 but totally worth. Hype af right now!

Well...this is too much to assume at this point, a lot of stuff flowing at the same time to even remember every little thing.

One thing is sure, this could be the most detailed game going from the menus, to interactions, details in the environment, details in your own character, details in details and everything (sound, music, etc)...This looks like the most detailed game ever made for sure.

Very good job CD Projekt Red. Hats off to your team of developers.

Gripes first:
- Combat looks pretty bad. No, really. It looks worse than I expected and I already had low expectations. Just like any regular shooter.
- Smart guns really are just "auto-hit" guns.
- The dialog does feel forced and times and the voiceactors are overacting, especially that corp chick.
- Health regen spotted.
- Skilltests are hardgated.
- Very "GTA meets Deus Ex" feel and vibe.

The good things:
- It does look good graphically.
- The ambient music's good.
- The streets look good and crowded.
- If the quests and reactivity are as they advertise, it's solid.
- Night City looks like a sort of fun place to explore.

That's it for starters. I have to rewatch it.

All in all, that was a surprisingly (or perhaps not) tame for all the press hype that was given.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom