SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....when will beta be released?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....when will beta be released?

I heard it will be released around september............. my birthday is 14th of September, I really wish I can get it around my birthday XDDDDD

Just be patient, making posts like this is a waste of time. September is just around the corner.

Just be patient, making posts like this is a waste of time. September is just around the corner.
BETA can be release on 2nd or maybe on 30th of September for example.
For the impatient players like me is a huge difference (the whole month) Oo - That is way, I would like to know as well to prepare myself mentally for specific date LOL.

BETA can be release on 2nd or maybe on 30th of September for example.
For the impatient players like me is a huge difference (the whole month) Oo - That is way, I would like to know as well to prepare myself mentally for specific date LOL.

Yeah sure, I get that. You have to realize though, they don't want to give a specific release date simply because they are not sure when they will have a beta client ready to release to the public.

To give you an example, if they said the following: "Ok guys, we'll start sending out invites on 10th of September" and after stating that some small issue comes up that prevents them from meeting that deadline - fans would eat them alive.

I said it before and I'll say it again. 3 month long wait since the game's announcement is really, really short if you put things into perspective. Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom