SOR-22 Legendary Schematic: location accurate?

+
Hello all,

Several guides list the SOR-22 (precision rifle) legendary schematic being in "a container in the room where they're keeping Saul" in Riders on the Storm - the basement of the Raffen Shiv base.

However I've done that mission on several playthroughs and never recall having the schematic. On my current game, even went back in and poked around - nothing. Is this changed in a recent patch? Or totally broken? Or does it go poof after the mission....? :(

Any help appreciated.

I think it was changed in 1.5 (like majority of loots), before the crafting spec was there, at the back of the room where Saul is.

Ah! Great, thank you, I guess I will keep looking then but at least maybe this means I'm not locked out of it. There are better weapons and I probably even have most of them by now but there's something about the feel/usability/sound of this one I like a lot and was hoping to keep it viable.

I didn't play since before 1.5 so i'm getting that, and 1.6, and news about Liberty expac, and the sequel confirmation all at once. Which is cool because i've been super busy and not playing much of anything for a while so this is a ton of great stuff to dive back into :)

Also i am discovering just how much side content i missed/skipped in my impatience in my first few playthroughs. Whoops...

TL;DR thanks for the info, i'll keep searching and hoping :D

Top Bottom