sos in japan town (merc needed) bug ??

+
once arriving at the area i never got a phone call and killed all the bad guys, from theer i was asked too pick up coolant and once i did thats it i dont know what to do next theres no option within the builidng but the coolant is still sat on the side. is this a bug or am i missing soemthing here as i cant talk to the chick in the chair and the screesn stil says grab the coolant, i get nop primt on the screen it telling me to go too and it sayas that it is not getting power when scanned. can anyone help me

Got the same issue. No phone call, can pickup the coolant (altho model stays on sink), and no way to interact with the netrunner/chair/screen

once arriving at the area i never got a phone call and killed all the bad guys, from theer i was asked too pick up coolant and once i did thats it i dont know what to do next theres no option within the builidng but the coolant is still sat on the side. is this a bug or am i missing soemthing here as i cant talk to the chick in the chair and the screesn stil says grab the coolant, i get nop primt on the screen it telling me to go too and it sayas that it is not getting power when scanned. can anyone help me

If this is the mission I remember, you simply need to interact with the netrunner while having the coolant. Once you have, you need to pick the netrunner up and carry them to the trunk of a car thats waiting outside.

Sometimes CP2077 doesn't seem to register correct position when interacting with something, so try to move around until you get the prompt?

Yes, I have seen videos for the mission where people actually can pick up the coolant and the mission progresses normally. But since the mission never really started, even tho i can "pick up" the coolant, it stays on the sink and there is no further interaction possible, either with the netrunner or the coolant stil on the sink.
I have dealt with buggy position before (like the russian netrunner in the bunker) or even mission where i had to reinstall the first cyberware eye to be able to scan things, but this aint it chief.

If this is the mission I remember, you simply need to interact with the netrunner while having the coolant. Once you have, you need to pick the netrunner up and carry them to the trunk of a car thats waiting outside.

Sometimes CP2077 doesn't seem to register correct position when interacting with something, so try to move around until you get the prompt?

The build stay closed, there até more people with this insue

I tried to enter the building with the car glitch, picked up the item inside and then went out trough the door with the help of the car inside, went away and still nothing the mission points again at the same place even if I have the object. It's completly bugged we have to wait.

Last edited:
I tried to enter the building with the car glitch, picked up the item inside and then went out trough the door with the help of the car inside, went away and still nothing the mission points again at the same place even if I have the object. It's completly bugged we have to wait.
I just did the same, but with a bike, got the coolant but there's nothing to do with it.

Is this official reporting? I also have this bug, i killed everyone outside and can't enter the building, hope it get's updated and fixed soon.

ALSO the mission in Watson where the guy on the street speaks is glitched, he won't wake up no matter the time of day, also needs a patch. otherwise all missions worked for me.

The new patch was released (1.1 or 1.7 whatever) and the bug remains. Can not finish and it is a blocker for me for completing 100%

Top Bottom