Sound delayed bug?

+
Hello Everyone,

since the game was out I have been having this kind of sound delayed problems, and it happens all the time (like every 5 mins), on every mission,

I have had this bug since the game was released, I was expecting that with the updates that would fix it, but nothing changed,

maybe someone can help me ? I have uploaded a video showing that sound bug, actually the conversation keeps going but I don't hear any sound, only the subtitles and I need to wait few seconds and they will speak it all together,

I'm playing the game from Epic games Launcher,

Config :
CPU : 5800x
GPU : 6800xt
RAM : 40gb
Game on NVMe SSD

Thanks for your time !

Really strange indeed :(
And when you said "since release", it' s on the same save since release ? Or you have already try on a "fresh" 1.31 for example ?

Anyway, you can report it to CDPR Support, if it's not already done (with DxDiag)

Really strange indeed :(
And when you said "since release", it' s on the same save since release ? Or you have already try on a "fresh" 1.31 for example ?

Anyway, you can report it to CDPR Support, if it's not already done (with DxDiag)
Honestly no, I never restarted from 0, I have already played 7 hours even with all these bugs, I couldn't hold myself, but sometimes this has a bad impact on my gameplay or myself understanding the story,

I just reported the problem to them thank you, not sure this is gonna be fixed though, I didn't met anyone online who has these problems

Honestly no, I never restarted from 0, I have already played 7 hours even with all these bugs, I couldn't hold myself, but sometimes this has a bad impact on my gameplay or myself understanding the story,

I just reported the problem to them thank you, not sure this is gonna be fixed though, I didn't met anyone online who has these problems
Yep, really annoying :(

Just posting this hoping I would find someone who knows how to fix it, played later today approximatly 15 mins, I've got 3 bugs of this kind, I've recorded 2 of them

anyone please ? I'm truly unable to play this way...

More than a problem of sound, in the second one, it's a problem from the game. Nothing is loaded during few secondes (0:47-0:57).

Exactly what I think, I sent it cause it's the first time this happens while I'm driving so we could see that it's not just the lips that are not moving and the sound which isn't working. Actually nothing is loaded, not even the textures, I tihnk it's starts after he says "V" all the way I was moving on had been already loaded until I arrived to a place where the game didn't load textures yet.
The teleportation on the 1st video looks related to this also, but I wonder..

So it's more peformance issues than a sound bug/problem.
So my advices
Report it to CDPR Support (with a DxDiag) and many details as possible (like your video).
So you have try to clean reinstall the game ? Drivers ?
Disable "slow HDD mode" ?
Or launch the game from the .exe directly ?

Just posting this hoping I would find someone who knows how to fix it, played later today approximatly 15 mins, I've got 3 bugs of this kind, I've recorded 2 of them

anyone please ? I'm truly unable to play this way...
While waiting on a response of Support, few things you can try.

1) Lowering graphics, try selecting the 'recommend graphics settings' for your system.
2) Lowering FPS. Try lowering the FPS ratings to 20 FPS. See if it still occurs.
3) Delete the Cyberpunk 2077 game folder completely in, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common
and reinstall it again.
4) Restart your system, router and modem, and if possible reinstall the game through a wired connection.

So it's more peformance issues than a sound bug/problem.
So my advices
Report it to CDPR Support (with a DxDiag) and many details as possible (like your video).
And after, create your own thread with also details of your system (OS/hardware/Platform/...)
I already reported it,

honetly there is no way this comes from my hardware I have one of the best hardware we can have, an AMD 6800xt as GPU and 5800x as CPU, with 40gb of ram DDR3200mhz, and the game is installed on an M.2 SSD,

I already tried deleting the game and installed it from 0, it didn't work

honetly there is no way this comes from my hardware I have one of the best hardware we can have, an AMD 6800xt as GPU and 5800x as CPU, with 40gb of ram DDR3200mhz, and the game is installed on an M.2 SSD,
I didn't say it come from your hardware, the game must run perfectly with your specs. But there is something who cause the problem for sure :(
And launch the game directly from the .exe ?
All is up to date ? (Windows, DX12,...)

I didn't say it come from your hardware, the game must run perfectly with your specs. But there is something who cause the problem for sure :(
And launch the game directly from the .exe ?
All is up to date ? (Windows, DX12,...)

exatly, thanks for your help you're doing your best,

Never tried from the exe directly, any idea if I delete all the config folders like saves folder and cache folders, do you think this might help ?

Honestly I don't know, if you have already try to reinstall the game (delete everything, like if you have never installed the game before. Just keep your saves in another folder), I'm not sure it could help :(
But I would at least try directly from the .exe to see if the problem could comes from the launcher or not.

I'm on Windows 10 I don't think it has something to do with that, do you ?
Like I wrote "Issue at hands may not have anything to do with this" I just posted it as I didn't knew what OS you were using and for general knowlege (I'm on Xbox, gave up PC gaming years ago).

You are on Windows 10, so no, it's not related to issue with VBS, but at least now we knew what isn't the problem, even that alone isn't enough information to find a fix to problem. This is all I can do, sorry but I hope your issue gets resolved.

Top Bottom