Sound Issue Fixes!!! (primarily Radio)

+
This is a quick tip/guide to help if you are noticing muted sounds, specifically radio's in V's apartment, your car, etc. etc.

I have a basic soundcard, and play on a 65" 4K TV, with the audio obviously connected via the HDMI cable that connects my PC.

I've not noticed any differences between using 16 bit or 32 bit sound, so am using 32 bit.

But the radio's remained rather muted along with a few other sounds in game. Found the fix by messing with the settings of my TV, rather than sound devices.

Firstly, the TV is set to game mode for both audio and visual purposes. This helps slightly. But the biggest feature, if it is available to you, is to turn on any kind of Auto Sound levels. This essentially turns UP softer sounds, and turns down louder ones. The effect in-game is that radio's are louder (using the apartment as an example, you can now hear the radio if you walk into the stash room).

Hope this helps!

The quest The hunt sound is now bugged during the news cast at the beginning no voice for the news vaster

Top Bottom