Soundlevels improvement

+
Soundlevels improvement

First thing that came to my mind when I started this game, was: "where is the options menu?"
The actual reason for that is simple, the music is quite loud ;).

It would be cool if an option (slider) for the music / game sounds could be added into the game. That is an easier way to handle the sound as an user than by using the windows sound mixer.

Good luck with further development and,
Thank you in advance,

Foresterre

We will implement this for sure in an update :)

I get it that it's a beta, but HAVING MUSIC SO LOUND AND NOT LETTING ME LOWER THE VOLUME IN A MENU IS LIKE SOMEONE WRITING WITH ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME!!!

I've set down my Windows Audio Mixer for the game to 1 (out of 100) and the music is still loud? What's up with the audiolevels?

I haven't been able to get into a game yet but I won't be able to play any game if the music is this loud still.

I'd absolutely love to see this feature as well for the same reasons. At the moment, a decent workaround is to right click on the volume control symbol in the bottom right corner of your Windows 7 task bar, and select "Open Volume Mixer". From there, you'll probably see several open programs and you may have to scroll to the right to find the Witcher Adventure Game setting. There you can adjust the volume specifically for the game itself while leaving other volume levels untouched.

There needs to be the ability to mute the game at the main screen and be able to turn off the music and keep sound effects like the one the chimes when it's your turn on.

Top Bottom