"Source file is corrupted"

+
"Source file is corrupted"

Hi there, I've had a quick search of the forums and the stickies for the solution to my problem but haven't had any luck, so sorry if I'm posting about a problem already documented.I purchased and downloaded the game from the official website on Friday but still can't play it. I have downloaded the game twice using the "download" link provided with the confirmation email of my purchase, and the download manager incoporated, but I can't run the .exe file any further than the language selector. I get the message "Source file is corrupted". I've tried contacting the support email to resolve this but have yet to have a reply. I really want to get into this game, if I'd known I'd come across these kind of problems I wouldn't have bothered with the dowload, I just thought I'd get it quicker and might be able to support the developers more.Anyway, has anyone else had this problem, did they get through to customer support, how did they resolve the problem and get the game running? Thanks in advance.

Well that's a bit pants. I have yet to have a responce from customer services and Atari's response is 'speak to Metaboli'. Grrr! I have, however, seemed to have found a solution, in my desperate attempts to play this game. Downloading the game through Metaboli requires doing so through their download manager, and this seems to be the problem. Both times I paused it to turn off my computer and sleep I had this problem, I left my computer running all night downloading it yesterday and it seems to have worked, I have made it through installation! So, if anyone else comes across this problem I'd suggest they treat the download as a normal one which cannot be paused.Lets hope after all this hassle it's worth it...

Top Bottom