Space Hulk: Ascension Edition

+
Good! I've been holding off on getting it as I heard there wasn't much actually in the game. This look's like a much needed improvement!

"PURGE THE ALIEN!"

Wonder if it's just Russ' lads, Smurf's and Vamps or whether they're planning for other chapters.

I remember that they said that it will be a Deathwing DLC as well, but it is never happend, I think because the Deathwing FPS. I don't think that they make more DLC for this, it is seems to be a complete collection whith new content in it, who knows?

Good! I've been holding off on getting it as I heard there wasn't much actually in the game. This look's like a much needed improvement!

"PURGE THE ALIEN!"

Well, you don't really miss too much. It was fun for few hours, but after that just boring for me. I allways hoped that the Firaxis will make an X-Com like Warhammer 40k game, no matter that it will features Space Marines or Imperial Guard.

I allways hoped that the Firaxis will make an X-Com like Warhammer 40k game, no matter that it will features Space Marines or Imperial Guard.

You might want to get your hands on W40k: Chaos Gate, old, but maybe still good (it was great at the time)

I dunno if i'll give these Space Hulk guys another chance, I wasn't impressed with the quality they pushed the last one out at, and haven't bothered reinstalling it.

You might want to get your hands on W40k: Chaos Gate, old, but maybe still good (it was great at the time)

I dunno if i'll give these Space Hulk guys another chance, I wasn't impressed with the quality they pushed the last one out at, and haven't bothered reinstalling it.

I know ths game, but I don't know that is running on Win7 or not.

I'm not certain, but it was win98, and it could well work, perhaps under the compatibility options in later windows. The upper of that video... I somehow doubt he was using an old version of win, considering the bother of also getting a vidmaker to work too (though he mentions he had some issues getting both to work). Good luck if you try it.... I remember the game fondly, it had enough in it to be a worthy successor to the original XCOMs. Better than Jagged Alliance i've always thought.

Top Bottom