Speaking of NG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should get alot of their cards changed and nerfed. The way they can manipulate your deck is not Right not Fair and OP.Canterella needs to be changed to stop playing any card out of my deck Vilgeforts should destroy their cards only alchamist should change only cards in their deck.And the rest of the cards that banish or play cards from thier opponents deck.

Ok, we understand your point, but writing the same post endessly is not going to help you or change anything.
Just because you hate that faction doens't mean it has to be changed. Specially when the cards you struggle most are not so op according to what more experienced players repeat you once and again.
So, I suggest you this: give you time and play that faction several games. This way you will discover their weaknesses, which are quite a few, and that way you will be able to battle them and enjoying it. :beer:
Please, take this advice kindly because it's how I wrote it.

If thats the case I could say that you all hate ST and are both talking Rubbish.Once again i was not talking to YOU at all but the developers .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom