Special Arena: Season of the Draconid

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

New seasonal Arena event is now live! Just like in the regular seasonal mode, you will have only 8 seconds to complete your turn!

This mode will be available until August 29th 12 PM (noon) CEST!

Good luck and have fun!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Just to be sure: the small patch you released yesterday was to correct Seasonal Mode's problem with animations taking too long and not allowing to play correctly?

I played yesterday against a Francesca and Eldain where they were able to use leader abilities and the counter stopped during animations, also stopped during traps triggering. But i didnt see any mention of this fix?

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
Just to be sure: the small patch you released yesterday was to correct Seasonal Mode's problem with animations taking too long and not allowing to play correctly?

I played yesterday against a Francesca and Eldain where they were able to use leader abilities and the counter stopped during animations, also stopped during traps triggering. But i didnt see any mention of this fix?
Say what?? Was there a patch yesterday? If so, there had been no mention of it anywhere.

Say what?? Was there a patch yesterday? If so, there had been no mention of it anywhere.

There have been sneaky patches in the past before. Usually to quick fix something (in preparation for an event) that cannot be solved server-side.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
There have been sneaky patches in the past before. Usually to quick fix something (in preparation for an event) that cannot be solved server-side.
4RM3D, my shock was NOT about the lack of communication. But it was for the tremendous QoL improvement DRK3 mentioned to be implemented. If so, it is a great great news and should be announced and people will rejoice on that news. Small bug fixes getting implemented unannounced is fine, but something as huge as this should be announced, i.e. CDPR should be proud to make announcement of this kind. (I am yet to test so, I can't be sure if it is actually implemented, but if it is, it is one of the best news in recent time).

Top Bottom