Spell ST overnerf + more luck

+
Spell ST overnerf + more luck

Hello!

There are 2 hige issues with Spell ST right now:

1) Stammelford’s Tremors wasn't that powerful (execpt monsters matchup). It was, basiclly, "play a golem as a spell", and most of the times, weak tempo-wise turn, around 6 power, sometimes even less, when you had more units on board. What was the reason behind nerfing that card? Rank 16 reddit players' whine? It's possible to change card a bit to make it playable again, i guess.

2) Making Farseer getting buff only from a unit in hand/board. That, simply, didnt hurt top players that always get 1 Dol Blathana Protectors in hand. It made a Hell for a players like me, that usually cant get even 1 in hand for 2 rounds. So, it just added more RNG into a Gwent. If you get 1 Protector = you guchi. You got no 1 = you autolose. There shouldnt be such big difference in game's outcome due to RNG. If you want to nerf this archtype, simply lower Farseer's basic power to 6-7 and Protector to 1. That's the better way to nerf the deck, not making RNG a complete difining factor.

Keep in mind, that most of the players came here from Hearthstone and they are done with huge RNG impact on the game outcome. I would also like to talk about Mill (another deck that 90% riles on RNG) and some cards that are unplayble ATM, like Swallow Potion, but i don't want to invest my time into creating analythical content that just getting unseen by the Devs (i noticed that bugs that are 2-weeks old are not fixed yet, so i guess, developers are not reading forum), so would like to see some feedback on my post.

Lol stammelford's was ok? A spell that can be tutored and played by a unit, and can be revived and can be tutored and double played to generate huge amounts of carry over.. Was ok with you?

Also, mill relies on RNG? o_O

I would try to argue... But really? =X

Out of like 20 plays with my ST deck, I had like 1 maybe 2 times where I didn't get a protector.

I suppose auto-passing when I lost the coinflip helped.

Exoclyps;n9624031 said:
Out of like 20 plays with my ST deck, I had like 1 maybe 2 times where I didn't get a protector.

I suppose auto-passing when I lost the coinflip helped.

Happened once to me, all card in my hand, all card I draw and all card I mulligan are spells( without any mean to summon ), mercenaries and sages :facepalm:

But my opponent forfeit :smile:

Top Bottom