Spoiled for choice arena contract

+
Hi, I don't know if i'm doing wrong or it's a bug but i want to do the arena contract "Spoiled for choice" (play at least 1 card for every faction in a single arena match).
Well I played ALL factions' cards (Northern Realms, Scoia'tel, Nilfgaard, Skellige, Monsters, Syndicate and even Neutral) at least one time but i didn't achieve nothing.
It's a bug? Someone achieved it?
Thanks

I had a look at my contracts. I achieved this back in January. So am not sure why it isn't working for you.
Perhaps it is now bugged since Syndicate has been introduced as a faction?

I'm having the same problem. Played all the factions (neutral included just to be safe) - no result.

Did you play cards from each faction during the same arena match?

If so and it didn’t work, all you can do is reach out to support:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...act-wasnt-credited-when-requirements-were-met
Yes, I did, I even played them during one and the same round (all 6 factions + neutral), so that should have completed 'Come on, come all!' contract too. So that makes it 2 contracts that haven't triggered.

Also, a little over 1 week ago, I completed an arena run with 9-0 but it did not trigger the 'Perfect Run' contract. At the time I guessed that this was because it was a special arena run where cards have the power of their provision cost.

Now I am not sure whether special arena runs can't trigger 'Perfect run' contract or was it just bugged for me. It did count for the "Complete an arena run with 9 wins 'x' number of times" contract. I am certain that it was a 9-0. I just looked it up from my match history. I can add a screenshot if needed.

Should I contact the support team? Edit: I know I should, but I just wanted to point out the problems that I've had so maybe someone knows what to do and how to avoid them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom