[Spoiler] 90hrs of gameplay (No MainQuest)

+
So, after the heist mission i stopped doing all main story missions.
I've completed every side mission/gig.... accept u cant complete 2 psychos until a Regina main story mission, and it hasnt gave me the last final boxer dude....
The only ? mark i have left on the map is ARASAKA TOWER!

I'm lvl 36/50street cred...
Bought every crafting recipe i could get... visited every vendor , and bought all the cool things i could, legendaries i can wear.....

Only 1 crash... very little bugs.... and its been fun. Took me a long time i think b/c i did a lot of the missions full stealth, hiding bodies, or non-lethal....but in the beginning i shredded a bunch of people.

O, i still have to talk to misty after doing the xen master quest chain... idk wtf that blue little ornament he left on the ground was...
Cheers!

I'm going to a little thread quickhack-breach here - I was wondering - I ended up around the same level with pretty much everything done on the map - how are people getting the character to level 50? Just grinding or gonk-cheesing an exploit somehow?

I'm going to a little thread quickhack-breach here - I was wondering - I ended up around the same level with pretty much everything done on the map - how are people getting the character to level 50? Just grinding or gonk-cheesing an exploit somehow?

Well... i did a lot of the quests total stealth.... meaning i didnt kill anyone.... and after i hit 50 street cred... which was about halfway or a lil more done with my goal.... i stopped doing the blue police missions...
So, that may be a variable...

Also ... i beleieve more side quests and gigs open up as you do the main story....
it also took my 90 hours, cuz i tried to read everything, and hack every access terminal for money....

After 125+ hours I had finished all the main story and side missions and only a handful of the blue mission/gigs and I was character lv 45 street cred lv 50. I didn't exploit anything and there is still a ton of stuff to do on the map that would prolly easily get me to lv 50. I also hack everything I see almost lol. Funny to see NPCs kinda freak out cause a vending machine just randomly starts spitting up shit lol.

After 125+ hours I had finished all the main story and side missions and only a handful of the blue mission/gigs and I was character lv 45 street cred lv 50. I didn't exploit anything and there is still a ton of stuff to do on the map that would prolly easily get me to lv 50. I also hack everything I see almost lol. Funny to see NPCs kinda freak out cause a vending machine just randomly starts spitting up shit lol.
Too funny! Yeah I think that's what slowed things down, I hacked but not "a lot". I finished my first game and now have started a second; hitting everything I can. I stopped the main-story right after the car ride with Dex... I didn't talk to Jackie or anything as of yet. City is just open enough to run around and do quite a few quests. Already level 5 and progressing fairly quickly and far more money in the pocket at this level as compared to my first run. It's also nice not having Johnny in my head at all. :) (well so far)

Nice! I just got past the prologue/interlude and now I'm distracted by even more side jobs! No crashes for me either only a few annoying glitches which I can live with.

Too funny! Yeah I think that's what slowed things down, I hacked but not "a lot". I finished my first game and now have started a second; hitting everything I can. I stopped the main-story right after the car ride with Dex... I didn't talk to Jackie or anything as of yet. City is just open enough to run around and do quite a few quests. Already level 5 and progressing fairly quickly and far more money in the pocket at this level as compared to my first run. It's also nice not having Johnny in my head at all. :) (well so far)
After the ride with dex I don't think I did anything but side mission stuff until I had enough money to pay back vik then after I paid him back I moved the main story along some. I am about to start my second play through to.

Top Bottom