(Spoiler)About the endings and DLCs that might come adding up to main story.

+
It's gonna be a long one but i also did some long research and thinking with the way story is written. I played 200h+ did 2 playthroughs roamed around NC and outside of the borders where we are not allowed to be i came to conclusions.
Endings: 2 of these endings are considered good (joining the nomads , and the legend ending). How do i know well it's all about a forgotten character Misty and her "silly cards" but it's a fact that she got everything right throughout the game she can't be wrong at the credit screen talking about our fate or future.
-On nomad ending she said she Drew the chariot , the Lovers and the sun (Looks like you got a good life ahead of you out in the badlands).
-On NC Legend she said she drew the strength , the emperor and the world (babe , the world is gonna hear about you go and show them what you are made off) will come to this later below.

Now the good part the DLCs it's speculation if you wanna read it read it but i highly believe it will be true.
1. Nomads ending leads to: Arizona going through old tunnel we already know that and there is a chance we can save ourselves or just hope , there is literally a closed tunnel outside NC border coincidence ? No it will be open when DLC drops and we continue story as V as we go through that tunnel with Panam/Judy. I don't know more because the game didn't allow me to know more. We can also glitch through the tunnel but there is nothing there yet. It's similar to Blood and Wine DLC in Witcher 3 we literally go out of main map to new location without knowing anything same as Blood and Wine Toussaint.

Back to Misty's cards: Chariot means experiencing ups and downs , the Lovers means dilemma unable to make a choice , the Sun means bright future ahead.
Reading the tarot cards from the game.

I got more to say on this one because game allowed it to be found and connect it with Witcher 3.
2. Legend of Night City ending leads to: We got much bigger chance to live because we do the Crystal Palace heist for someone who is more powerful than Arasaka/Militech someone who created Night City , Night Corp (Richard Nights ideas funded by Miriam Night his wife).
I found out about Gerry the prophet on second playthrough he had a secret mission explaining something in a little over exaggerated manner. Said they are reptilians aliens with blue eyes controlling us all , and gave me location of meeting happening where Maelstrom gang exchanged a chip with 2 Night Corp agents in suit (Same last name seemed like married couple or relatives). Later i get back to him and Garry is gone his associate told me the blue eyed people took him.
Mr. blue eyes is no joke we do the Crystal Palace heist for him but he works for Night Corp. Looking at reason why eyes are generating blue light well when there is money transaction going between 2 people eyes glow blue , he is controlled/connected with someone higher up from Night Corp. They literally knew what we go through and they shut us down for brief second as warning to drop the Peralez contract because we got too close , Night Corp won't let anyone control the city but themselves. The warning though was friendly one , they could've just kill us instead they knocked us out for a sec and let us live to do the Crystal Palace heist for them later on. They are clearly very capable of saving V if they want to. My guess is we do the Cristal Palace heist for them so they can offer us a cure later on as gratitude or they just might use us and make the game even more depressing lol , god i hope not.
This would be a similar DLC like Hearths of Stone in Witcher 3 and the overpowered demon Gaunter O'dimm who was about to take Olgierd's soul but Geralt interrupted him and offered his soul on the line challenging O'dimm on puzzle if Geralt don't solve it we lose both our souls if Geralt solves it we both live. Makes me wonder when we let O'dimm take Olgierd's soul we have one wish to pick or 1 question , we could ask about saving Ciri basically asking how to get the good end of the main story it can be the same case with Cyberpunk2077 it's highly likely.
Considering the fact that Mr. Blue eyes appears in background of the Peralez mission same as Gaunter O'dimm appearing in Witcher 3 missions watching us from distance. It can be the same thing similar DLC where we get cured from Night Corp saving our soul by doing their job or jobs regarding Crystal Palace.

Back to Misty's cards: Strength means determination the power to achieve the impossible , Emperor card means power to shape the future, the World means everyone will hear about V. We can save ourselves i think but we will find out when DLCs come out.

I wouldn't put faith in Misty 100%. Because at no point does she stop us doing the Relic mission. I interpreted her happy cards. As just that. You're happy where you are. Because why wouldn't she give you that card. When you're rich taking over for Rogue. That gives you better access to resources. For you to get a chance at finding a way to make a new Relic chip. Even Delamain wants to help. That smells like he could be used to track down ALT.

I wouldn't put faith in Misty 100%. Because at no point does she stop us doing the Relic mission. I interpreted her happy cards. As just that. You're happy where you are. Because why wouldn't she give you that card. When you're rich taking over for Rogue. That gives you better access to resources. For you to get a chance at finding a way to make a new Relic chip. Even Delamain wants to help. That smells like he could be used to track down ALT.
Something about Jackie saying Misty knew Misty always knew , makes me believe her 100 %. And maybe she can't stop us from doing it she can read faith but not accurate what is about to happen she mentioned you will lose someone before the relic mission but doesn't know who , how or where.

I think that the DLC won't be set post-game.

I think the DLC will possibly give New Endings. If you complete, say, the Crystal Palace one it will replace the one in the game with Mr. Blue Eyes.

I think that the DLC won't be set post-game.

I think the DLC will possibly give New Endings. If you complete, say, the Crystal Palace one it will replace the one in the game with Mr. Blue Eyes.
Hmm.. but endings feel unfinished there is a story loss if we don't continue them it will never feel like a DLC as they said it will be a DLC nothing less than witcher 3. Adding another ending surely won't feel like a Witcher 3 DLC right ?

Hmm.. but endings feel unfinished there is a story loss if we don't continue them it will never feel like a DLC as they said it will be a DLC nothing less than witcher 3. Adding another ending surely won't feel like a Witcher 3 DLC right ?
There are a lot of theories about what might come next, so far this is the one I think is the most supported by clues in the game.

My biggest question regarding ends is simply why place you back at the point of no return if indeed they are going to expand them? Is CDPR so confident ppl have made all the right choices to unlock the ending they wish to "expand"? Hell are they confident ppl even wish to rerun the mission just to see the "expanded" bit, these arent some 5 or 10 minute missions after all, they can take a couple of hours each to complete.

To expand the endings they'd basically need to railroad everyone back into the exact same narrative, much like life path choices, having DLC with a seperate story/narrative for everyones "choice" i dont believe is remotely feasible, so they railroad everyone back into one story and negate the one choice they all made, i cant see that going down well.

Leave it open for interpretation as it is and tweak it in certain areas/scenes and expand and make better what comes before IE the world/relationships/characters, heck maybe just pop in a super secret ending, one where V goes fuck it, truly takes matters into there own hands but instead of getting a "Johnny" end they get a V end, a choice, leave or stay

There are a lot of theories about what might come next, so far this is the one I think is the most supported by clues in the game.
Yeah but the whole thing is dense as hell , i can think of adding 20 DLCs with 20 different endings. So nothing is for certain what will be added as DLC even though the Legend ending smells like to me a Gaunter O'dimm story hell it stinks of it , ofc comparing AI/Night Corp as Gaunter O'dimm idk who owns who Night Corp might create it but the AI might own them..
Post automatically merged:

My biggest question regarding ends is simply why place you back at the point of no return if indeed they are going to expand them? Is CDPR so confident ppl have made all the right choices to unlock the ending they wish to "expand"? Hell are they confident ppl even wish to rerun the mission just to see the "expanded" bit, these arent some 5 or 10 minute missions after all, they can take a couple of hours each to complete.

To expand the endings they'd basically need to railroad everyone back into the exact same narrative, much like life path choices, having DLC with a seperate story/narrative for everyones "choice" i dont believe is remotely feasible, so they railroad everyone back into one story and negate the one choice they all made, i cant see that going down well.

Leave it open for interpretation as it is and tweak it in certain areas/scenes and expand and make better what comes before IE the world/relationships/characters, heck maybe just pop in a super secret ending, one where V goes fuck it, truly takes matters into there own hands but instead of getting a "Johnny" end they get a V end, a choice, leave or stay
I mean The endings are decided on last mission so People will have to play the side missions to get the options , it's not about confidence at CDPR , i did get 3 endings just by saving in point of no return. First was Legend of NC as Johnny attacking Arasaka with Rouge coming back as V from Mikoshi , second was with Panam leaving NC , third was me going with the Arasaka scums that one is considered worse than death or might be alright if they clone the body and insert my endgram into the cloned body witch it can be done but recreating the Dex shot in the head will be a failure after failure lol.

Last edited:
Im not sure how they would add Arizona to the game? Unless they make it like GTA SA and how you can drive from vegas to LA to San fran in 2 mins no problem. They go to Tucson which would be a 10 hour drive from night city. Plus with night city being the main character of the game, I dont think they will take away from it, maybe add more instead? like wasted pacifica.

Im not sure how they would add Arizona to the game? Unless they make it like GTA SA and how you can drive from vegas to LA to San fran in 2 mins no problem. They go to Tucson which would be a 10 hour drive from night city. Plus with night city being the main character of the game, I dont think they will take away from it, maybe add more instead? like wasted pacifica.
I thought they will figure out more of a nomad DLC where we chase to survive/grow as a family and finding a cure for V the nomad way. Adding Arizona can be added only as teleport option to another map that was how was done in Blood and Wine DLC.
There are slim chances since the powerful are in Night City finding cure is more related to NC and the powerful but we can't doubt Nomads shit they did some work attacking Arasaka with the Basilisk.

I mostly agree with you, but really think the all endings can all funnel into DLC where V can continue their story, not just the Nomad or Legend.

Sun - Mr Blue Eyes while in the Afterlife suggest this mission is a quid pro quo for something V wants
Star - Nomads have contacts in Arizona, and apparently StormCorp, and are your family who want to help you
The Devil/Temperance (V's engram is in some digital space) - Between Arasaka/NightCopr/StormCorp there's plenty of powerful players that could put engram V into a vessel to put them back on the board in their copro scheming.

They all feel like potential starting points similar to opening lifepaths that could be a unique set of missions that gets you back on a linear narrative track. They sort of mirror your corpo/street/nomad choice at the start.

I mostly agree with you, but really think the all endings can all funnel into DLC where V can continue their story, not just the Nomad or Legend.

Sun - Mr Blue Eyes while in the Afterlife suggest this mission is a quid pro quo for something V wants
Star - Nomads have contacts in Arizona, and apparently StormCorp, and are your family who want to help you
The Devil/Temperance (V's engram is in some digital space) - Between Arasaka/NightCopr/StormCorp there's plenty of powerful players that could put engram V into a vessel to put them back on the board in their copro scheming.

They all feel like potential starting points similar to opening lifepaths that could be a unique set of missions that gets you back on a linear narrative track. They sort of mirror your corpo/street/nomad choice at the start.
Yeah i was a lot more sure about the 2 i mentioned , but thought about it and came to conclusion that all endings can be good so they said there will be more DLCs i can see them put 2 dlcs for 3 actual endings.
And they can actually clone V before he/she dies if Arasaka puts you in 2.0 Endgram you get to keep 75% of your feelings witch is .. alright i guess we can't be 100% pure after going through Soulkiller , but V can live and they have to kill the clone first for biochip to transfer the data on the dead clone. I found this just 1h ago i just ended up reading shards i missed and came to the original version of Johnny Silverhand endgram 2.0 approved by Saburo Arasaka.

Yeah i was a lot more sure about the 2 i mentioned , but thought about it and came to conclusion that all endings can be good so they said there will be more DLCs i can see them put 2 dlcs for 3 actual endings.
And they can actually clone V before he/she dies if Arasaka puts you in 2.0 Endgram you get to keep 75% of your feelings witch is .. alright i guess we can't be 100% pure after going through Soulkiller , but V can live and they have to kill the clone first for biochip to transfer the data on the dead clone. I found this just 1h ago i just ended up reading shards i missed and came to the original version of Johnny Silverhand endgram 2.0 approved by Saburo Arasaka.

I always assumed the reason there's no clean way out because the time limit on V's life with limited resources - the world is big enough and technologically advanced that CDPR could easily justify some sort of solve that would take a few months, or tons of money and influence. If you go with the Arasaka ending, they probably recorded your DNA, if you go Temperance Johnny is still out there with your original body to extract it from? I know the engram rewires the neural pathways but I dont think it mentions any other biological changes? It's fiction anyways, so its not like the science is going to really be explained or have to entirely make sense.

Hopefully this is their plan. Seems to tie nicely(explaining the forcedness of the endings) as well as providing a good vehicle for an expansion

I always assumed the reason there's no clean way out because the time limit on V's life with limited resources - the world is big enough and technologically advanced that CDPR could easily justify some sort of solve that would take a few months, or tons of money and influence. If you go with the Arasaka ending, they probably recorded your DNA, if you go Temperance Johnny is still out there with your original body to extract it from? I know the engram rewires the neural pathways but I dont think it mentions any other biological changes? It's fiction anyways, so its not like the science is going to really be explained or have to entirely make sense.
Some people who have been playing the tabletop game said biochip changes the DNA but not completely , so there is a way to find original DNA left in the body. All i want is to be alive to explore more of the lore and get a decent closure of the game at end.. because right now i feel like i have played 50% of the game only lol

I bet Vic has some of V's DNA lying around somewhere. I can come up with about 5 different solutions for healing V that are compatible with ingame lore and a few ideas on how to consolidate the different endings. We've been through that...it's possible, the only question is, do CDPR even care?

I bet Vic has some of V's DNA lying around somewhere. I can come up with about 5 different solutions for healing V that are compatible with ingame lore and a few ideas on how to consolidate the different endings. We've been through that...it's possible, the only question is, do CDPR even care?
If the writers would have followed lore, logic and proof of concept, we would not even be in this situation to begin with.

Btw V's old clothes from the introduction are still hanging in her closet.

Like a dev said in shard talking about "other fictional game" (story mode witch feels like it was cobbled together from the half-baked ideas of 6 writers in different time zones) enough said i fear they messed up even the DLCs.. they probably rework all the planned DLCs now before releasing them to add on the story somehow.

Top Bottom