(Spoiler)About the endings and DLCs that might come adding up to main story.

+
I think I belong to the minority, but the Arasaka ending is really my favorite ending, when you choose to go back to earth.
You have 6 month to live, like in the Panam & Rogue ending, but you are still V and not some copy/engram. Apart from this none of my friends had to die, although it makes me sad that Johnny acted as if I had betrayed him. But at the end he is free, he (or his copy, whatever consciousness he has) is finally dead, and can rest in peace.
I also enjoyed the scenes with Takamura. He is very kind to me and helpful. I really loved it, when he told Hellmann in the Arasaka AV, that he won't be able to walk anymore when he didn't shut his mouth and keep talking about us in such a derogatory manner.

I really hope the DLC will give us the opportunity to continue different endings. I really want this ending to be my personal canon ending and hope this opens up the possibility to romance Goro Takemura! 😭 I don't want River! I hope he won't stay in Japan or come back to help us 🥰...

Arasaka really took care of me by bringing me to the orbital station to take the biochip out and gave you an option to store yourself in Secure Your Soul program for free.

I think I belong to the minority, but the Arasaka ending is really my favorite ending, when you choose to go back to earth.
You have 6 month to live, like in the Panam & Rogue ending, but you are still V and not some copy/engram. Apart from this none of my friends had to die, although it makes me sad that Johnny acted as if I had betrayed him. But at the end he is free, he (or his copy, whatever consciousness he has) is finally dead, and can rest in peace.
I also enjoyed the scenes with Takamura. He is very kind to me and helpful. I really loved it, when he told Hellmann in the Arasaka AV, that he won't be able to walk anymore when he didn't shut his mouth and keep talking about us in such a derogatory manner.

I really hope the DLC will give us the opportunity to continue different endings. I really want this ending to be my personal canon ending and hope this opens up the possibility to romance Goro Takemura! 😭 I don't want River! I hope he won't stay in Japan or come back to help us 🥰...

Arasaka really took care of me by bringing me to the orbital station to take the biochip out and gave you an option to store yourself in Secure Your Soul program for free.
I appreciate your honesty here , but i would rather let Johnny take over my body than give myself to a corpo scum. Look at the dead underwater city where Judy used to live as a kid , it was corpos that did that people forced out of their work lands for later to work for someone else.. I guess you are very young or at least under 20 because i saw the politics in-game and i like none of it basically worse versions of todays politics. I took the Nomad end left to live out my 6 months in peace or at least a place i can call home with family. Goro is great but at first he was chasing us to give us to Yorinobu to get the false allegations away from him they blamed him for Saburo's death. But all endings should get a DLC like 2 DLCs for each ending just a guess , so it makes it 6 DLCs or more who knows.

Imo the expansion will surely be poststory. Every ending is open(maybe not suicidal one) and everyone of them is basically a cliffhanger. Imo the arasaka ending feels the most complete but it's also the saddest one(i really got into V-Judy relationship here and every ending where she breaks up with u is bad for me)
I think that we should point out that the main storyline was changed a few times, we have proof that the game story was entirely changed at least twice 1. in 2016 the whole game got scrapped 2. in 2018 after introduction of keanu reaves(in one of the gameplays posted before his reveal u could hear that johnny silverhand passed out in 2076 as a musician, not a terrorist xd) I guess that the main story was changed in early 2020 too when they realised that there is no way to release the game at april. I guess that the entire plan about expansions have changed in 2020 too, that's why we don't hear anything about them(a few months before we were told that the expansions will be revealed before game release). The expansions are probably in production now, and i think that we may see reveal around february.
Now i will play magician and try to think out of why we didn't see the reveal yet
1. Because the expansions are in really beginning state of production
2. Because they changed their design in late 2020. I think that it's very possible- The endings feel cut in cliffhangish moments and this game is not gonna get a direct sequel. It makes no sense to leave V's story open in the way it is now. I guess the Cuts were made around may 2020 and in that time they decided to change the expansions from new stories around world of cp2077 to expansions about V's fate that will complete her story. Probably as many people mentioned the endings are reffering to lifepaths. Making midstory content in this game makes no sense since the game urges players to hurry(V coughing all the time and relic malfunctions happening everytime u skip time). I guess that the first expansion will delete the point of no return comeback, because the beginning of the expansion will be determined on your ending(of course u can create new V), for people who completed every ending on the same save the game will give option to choose their ending. Also i think that there will be only one expansion that will be focused on curing V, the whole main game is focused on this so that one expansion would simply end V's fight for survival. That move would give storywriters free hand to basically take us everywhere they want because we wouldn't be thinking about the fact that V is dying. She is cured so we can go diving with judy for the rest of our lives <3. I think that the point of no return comeback is made simply to make us able to experience every ending on the same save( of course we can make manual save before this, but it's 2020 people are lazy xd)

I appreciate your honesty here , but i would rather let Johnny take over my body than give myself to a corpo scum. Look at the dead underwater city where Judy used to live as a kid , it was corpos that did that people forced out of their work lands for later to work for someone else.. I guess you are very young or at least under 20 because i saw the politics in-game and i like none of it basically worse versions of todays politics. I took the Nomad end left to live out my 6 months in peace or at least a place i can call home with family. Goro is great but at first he was chasing us to give us to Yorinobu to get the false allegations away from him they blamed him for Saburo's death. But all endings should get a DLC like 2 DLCs for each ending just a guess , so it makes it 6 DLCs or more who knows.
No, sorry, I'm nearly 30 ;)
Post automatically merged:

Imo the expansion will surely be poststory. Every ending is open(maybe not suicidal one) and everyone of them is basically a cliffhanger. Imo the arasaka ending feels the most complete but it's also the saddest one(i really got into V-Judy relationship here and every ending where she breaks up with u is bad for me)
I think that we should point out that the main storyline was changed a few times, we have proof that the game story was entirely changed at least twice 1. in 2016 the whole game got scrapped 2. in 2018 after introduction of keanu reaves(in one of the gameplays posted before his reveal u could hear that johnny silverhand passed out in 2076 as a musician, not a terrorist xd) I guess that the main story was changed in early 2020 too when they realised that there is no way to release the game at april. I guess that the entire plan about expansions have changed in 2020 too, that's why we don't hear anything about them(a few months before we were told that the expansions will be revealed before game release). The expansions are probably in production now, and i think that we may see reveal around february.
Now i will play magician and try to think out of why we didn't see the reveal yet
1. Because the expansions are in really beginning state of production
2. Because they changed their design in late 2020. I think that it's very possible- The endings feel cut in cliffhangish moments and this game is not gonna get a direct sequel. It makes no sense to leave V's story open in the way it is now. I guess the Cuts were made around may 2020 and in that time they decided to change the expansions from new stories around world of cp2077 to expansions about V's fate that will complete her story. Probably as many people mentioned the endings are reffering to lifepaths. Making midstory content in this game makes no sense since the game urges players to hurry(V coughing all the time and relic malfunctions happening everytime u skip time). I guess that the first expansion will delete the point of no return comeback, because the beginning of the expansion will be determined on your ending(of course u can create new V), for people who completed every ending on the same save the game will give option to choose their ending. Also i think that there will be only one expansion that will be focused on curing V, the whole main game is focused on this so that one expansion would simply end V's fight for survival. That move would give storywriters free hand to basically take us everywhere they want because we wouldn't be thinking about the fact that V is dying. She is cured so we can go diving with judy for the rest of our lives <3. I think that the point of no return comeback is made simply to make us able to experience every ending on the same save( of course we can make manual save before this, but it's 2020 people are lazy xd)
And I hope they will add a New Game + option. I'm not in the mood to start a new game because of all the things I have collected. And for some things you need to have drop luck.

Last edited:
No, sorry, I'm nearly 30 ;)
Post automatically merged:

And I hope they will add a New Game + option. I'm not in the mood to start a newe game because of all the things I have collected. And for some things you need to have drop luck.
New game + will surely be a part of free dlc program. The same thing happened in witcher 3.

Top Bottom