Spoiler : Adam Smasher Fight - Assessment of AI. Video credit : Prenatural

+
This is what bothers me most about this game. The AI is just terrible. It never felt like a challenge. even on hard.

This is what bothers me most about this game. The AI is just terrible. It never felt like a challenge. even on hard.

Indeed I have fought Adam a few times and it generally ended very quickly, even on the hardest difficulty. But even here Prenatural once again went in without any armor or any skills/perks or attributes. Completely naked character with the caveat of a high-level cyberdeck and lvl 50 base character.

I will say, the Adam Smasher fight didn't live up to what I expected. Fair enough, I don't know tons of the lore from the pen 'n paper days, but Smasher is a scary looking dude who is like 99% machine at this point. So why does his bitch ass start running away after you put down some of his health? Unless that's completely in character for him, in which case disregard lol

This was the easiest, most underwhelming, most boring and just plain ole sucks boss fight out of pretty much any game in existence.

I will say, the Adam Smasher fight didn't live up to what I expected. Fair enough, I don't know tons of the lore from the pen 'n paper days, but Smasher is a scary looking dude who is like 99% machine at this point. So why does his bitch ass start running away after you put down some of his health? Unless that's completely in character for him, in which case disregard lol

In canon he lives for the violence, sometimes going back to gig sites, once fixer has closed contract to kill people who vexxed him during the contract.

In canon he lives for the violence, sometimes going back to gig sites, once fixer has closed contract to kill people who vexxed him during the contract.

Yeah I got the impression he was a grade A psychopath and utter sadist. But would he be a bit of a coward if he realised he was about to get destroyed? Or would he just go all in and smash or be smashed? Just trying to figure out if his running away in the boss battle is in character or just crappy boss battle pattern type thing, crappy AI aside.

Top Bottom