[ SPOILER ] Aerondight wow

+

Attachments

• 20160601213409_1.jpg
    20160601213409_1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 906
In the description it says that the possible maximum increase with your level.

The higher your level, the higher the possible maximum damage you can have.

How do I upgrade the dmg on it? How many charges I need have active before killing an enemy. I've done it with 8, 9 and nothing changed :(

you have hit the enemy 10 times without having done hitting and then kill him when the sword is loaded

Is there some particular region on map where it could be easily achievable to max it out then? ;)
Or did you just make it throughout your normal play? Thx

My Aerondight is only LvL 42.... Maybe because i aquired it at those levels or I dunno but i'm quite angry when I see other players with a lvl 52 Aerondight :

Is there a steel sword similarly powerful to Aerondight?
Maybe something returning from the first game too?

My Aerondight is only LvL 42.... Maybe because i aquired it at those levels or I dunno but i'm quite angry when I see other players with a lvl 52 Aerondight :

that does not matter, you get 10dmg per character level, so for example on lvl60 char the sword will have same dmg (when fully charged), since you got it sooner, you will just have to do more charges

you get permanent +2 dmg per full charged killing blow

These are pretty good too and have 3 slots :)

Gesheft - Silver _____________________________________ Vitis - Steel

I've found a better steel sword - In English, I believe it would be called "Bluff". I got it from the first opponent in Gwent tournament quest. He offers you to play with special stakes - win, get his sword, lose - you lose your own sword.

It's level 53 and does max 512 damage.

Top Bottom