[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
It's not even a demand for unicorns and rainbows.

But I guess a logical ending nowadays is too much to ask for.

If the goal of the game (BTW the cyberpunk splash that usually comes when the game starts) is at the beginning of act 2.
The majority of the game is act 2 and 3. The goal of the game is to survive. Not surviving the game is equal to a game over screen.

I get the feeling that the game was not meant to end after mikoshi. It feels more like the end of act 2.
From the structure, the game up to the heist feels like the prologue.
I said it before the game is pretty much unfinished, I'm sure there were more endings to the game (where V lives) but they cut it somehow to get to the "release date". Many game features seem cut out too, the only hope is that they add it all back in future dlcs since there is no more pressure to meet deadlines.

You do like the endings, congrats to you brother but I don't want another mass effect 3 over again.

What the fuck has this got to with Mass Effect 3? The problem of Mass Effect 3 is that all endings are literally the same video with different colours, not that Shepard doesn't live a long and happy life.

i've said this 3 or 4 times in this thread... but i feel the need or urge to repeat myself.
i want an ending that actually makes some kind of logical sense...
the whole V is dying because the DNA in V's body is now johny's DNA, and thus the body rejects the V engram (for no actual reason), it makes no sense at all logically. i can't believe that professional writers could screw up bare bones extremely basic logic that badly.

Well how about V doesn't know what the right choices are, only you do so if you don't meta game it you can let the story play out in the way that seems most fitting for you?

You can't really avoid metagaming outside the first playthrought. Nobody specifically pick the worst ending in The Witcher 3 after the first playthrough. If you want an ending where V lives, that there's should be an immense sacrifice, even ethical, to make that happen. Otherwise it would just render all other endings stupid.

What the fuck has this got to with Mass Effect 3? The problem of Mass Effect 3 is that all endings are literally the same video with different colours, not that Shepard doesn't live a long and happy life.
Because all V lives endings are basically the same content wisey while all Johnny lives endings are basically the same as well.

The effective outcome is the same - its just presented in a different way.

Mass effect 3s ending had way more problems than the 3 different colors.

I´m totally fine with Judy and River. only disturbs me that currently there isn´t a future with them because of the 6-months-to-die-clock over your head.
I know you are). We've already talked about adding Meredith and Takemura as fully-fledged bisexual romance options).
But Wakako?!)

i've said this 3 or 4 times in this thread... but i feel the need or urge to repeat myself.
i want an ending that actually make some kind of logical sense...
the whole V is dying because the DNA in V's body is now johny DNA, and thus the body rejects the V engram (for no actual reason), it makes no sense at all logically. i can't believe that professional writers could screw up bare bones extremely basic logic that badly.
Finally a short essey on what is actuary wrong.

You can't really avoid metagaming outside the first playthrought. Nobody specifically pick the worst ending in The Witcher 3 after the first playthrough. If you want an ending where V lives, that there's should be an immense sacrifice, even ethical, to make that happen. Otherwise it would just render all other endings stupid.
you absolutely can avoid it, you simply make the choice. in real life. just choose it. V is ignorant, you are the guiding force in the narrative here.

Top Bottom