[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
But spare V's friends, then. Because they don't even know it's not V anymore, that coward Johny didn't tell them.
Which is exactly why he must die at Mikoshi :)
Fate demands it!
Post automatically merged:

I feel like if there are DLC, it would just be a side thing like there's a guy you talk to and it would bring you to separate map, and you do quests there then finish the DLC and transport you back to the current main game progress. Not sure if they would continue the game from the ending.
CP taking a page from Fallout ... hmm

Yeah. Open feedback on Twitter.

What do you think how many peoay are going to blow sugar up their arsed instead of telling them the truth about loot, crafting, open world, AI, player agency, abysmally bad epilogue/endings?
Legions

Which is exactly why he must die at Mikoshi :)
Fate demands it!
There are worse fate than death. Being consumed by your ex, for example))

What do you think how many peoay are going to blow sugar up their arsed instead of telling them the truth about loot, crafting, open world, AI, player agency, abysmally bad epilogue/endings?
Twitter won't allow that amount of letters in a single post if we'd ever have to give our feedback.

Either this or thinking that bugs are the only problem of this game. Sad.
Twitter won't allow that amount of letters in a single post if we'd ever have to give our feedback.
There is still an option to write everything up in for example Word and screenshot it as an answer.

I have posted him some feedback even in polish, but I feel like it will go unnoticed between useless tweets about bugs or licking ass tweets.

My ex is a teacher, who left me, because is was smarter than her and her friends actually liked me.
I have a magnificent jokes about female teachers, but it can't be properly translated from russian). And that's good, i guess, there is enough warning from moderators for me today)

Well than Johnny dies twice, at once :LOL:
Not that i justify Johnny, but are there a rockers, loyal to their girlfriends?

I've been gone for about 3 hours and you got over 10 pages- nice, keep it up.

As far as I like Johny as a character I was treating him more like a narrator - still egocentric douch but I don't mind it. But come on - his story end in the Mikoshi. Period. He should be glad that Alt wouldn't wipe him right away in Mikoshi - after all, HE KILLED her.

As far as I like Johny as a character I was treating him more like a narrator - still egocentric douch but I don't mind it. But come on - his story end in the Mikoshi. Period. He should be glad that Alt wouldn't wipe him right away in Mikoshi - after all, HE KILLED her.
214.jpg

Drummers are the worst mate.

Still waters are deep and dirty.
I mean, can we judge Johhny so hard for having multiple women every moment of his life?..

Johnny’s watch has ended in Mikoshi. Now he can rest. It’s time for V to fight and win.

Movie Martian: Main Character supposedly dies at the start, but apparently he survives, he is left alone in Mars, dead planet where nothing grows, with 1 year worth of food. 4 years till rescue comes. He manages to figure it out how to surive for 4 years, but along the way bad things till happen. The ending is nail biting stress fest but he makes it, and everyone goes back alive. I remember watching it in the cinema, and everyone were cheering and applauding at the end. Now imagine if he didn't make it.

Top Bottom