[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
As it was stated before, they had the technology to extract Saburo's consciousness from the cyberspace and implant it on a body with a similar phenotype... If they can send V's consciousness to the cyberspace as well, and cloning is trivial in 2077, how come they don't do that, rather leaving V to die?? Please note that Saburo's consciousness was extracted to the cyberspace after he died, while V is still alive - for all it matters it should be easier to do so...

plot. hole.
exactly, also let's not forget how V saved Honoka + getting rid of the brother's powertrip. Why would V get trashed so easily, they value skills... Also, on the space station they made sure to filter out the calls you can make, the sister is in there but never answer I mean ... again she could've answered and be like yeah imma get you out of there and offer you replayabilty lol ... etc

Dying after trying to survive is not becoming a legend it is just pathetic, might as well have spent the game partying and going on stunts if at the end you die anyway.
That pretty much depends on how you go out. You make the choice there, you can struggle to survive and die after 6 months or you can die with a bang while destroying Arasaka HQ. i'd say that's one way to be remembered. (Also, who said V didn't go to parties/stunts? I went to a Maelstrom party, i played with Samurai members and detonated a ship)

As i said, personal preference, i think that an ending where V lives "happily ever after" doesn't make much sense in the game world, not after all that happened to him. Feeling sad because you can't have a "happy ending" doesn't mean you've been lied to, in fact i stated already it makes sense and it's been hinted since the beginning that's how it was gonna end.
This has already been discussed in this thread plenty of time. You are not arguing with our points. You are trying to argue with a view that you made up after skimming through certain posts.

As i said, personal preference, i think that an ending where V lives "happily ever after" doesn't make much sense in the game world, not after all that happened to him. Feeling sad because you can't have a "happy ending" doesn't mean you've been lied to, in fact i stated already it makes sense and it's been hinted since the beginning that's how it was gonna end.

So it doesn't for you. HENCE WHY GAME HAS MULTIPLE ENDINGS.

You could still get your bad one because "there is no happy ending in Night City".

And we get ours happy ending.

So how us having good one spoils your perfect endings which is bad one, hm?

Please explain me because I can't wrap my head around it how other person having different ending have any influence over you having different WHICH IS THE POINT OF GAMES WITH MULTIPLE ENDINGS. You still get yours for duck sake....

That pretty much depends on how you go out. You make the choice there, you can struggle to survive and die after 6 months or you can die with a bang while destroying Arasaka HQ. i'd say that's one way to be remembered. (Also, who said V didn't go to parties/stunts? I went to a Maelstrom party, i played with Samurai members and detonated a ship)
You mean you let Jhonny play with Samurai? Maelstrom party was about business. And I watced a burnt out rocker light up a yacht.

Do you realize Misty has a shop for Tarot card reading and Chakra purification? Are you sure you want her to be the main backup for your argument?

yes, because someone went to great length to make tarot a part of the narrative. the cards, the places where they appear, Misty's readings in different endings.

no one would do that much for shits and giggles, not in a AAA game.

This has already been discussed in this thread plenty of time. You are not arguing with our points. You are trying to argue with a view that you made up after skimming through certain posts.
At over 100 something pages, it's not even worth making so many duplicate posts in argument over and over anymore. They should just be redirected to one of @AKANexus posts.

Read that sentence once again, but slowly this time.

Yeah, I mean, playing through an absorbing story with believable characters, picking choices, and who dies and who lives in suicide missions, romancing this or that crewmate, allying with your enemy to turn against them right after, to just reduce your ending choices to a simple four-way dialogue was totally Cyberpunk's 2077 worst point. I mean, Mass Effect's.
In me3, you got literally three colour lasors as your ending without any explanation whats happening and why, whole crucible is just huge ass mcguffin with abc endings with no explanation whats happening after. While i can agree they are somewhat similar but execution is way way diffrent

Ill play the game one more time till that meeting with Arasaka boss lady and then im done.
But I for sure will not buy any dlc until continuation of story. If there is no such dlc, ill will not spend my money on cdpr, i think it is pointless. I am enjoying gameplay, luckily i didint see too many bugs and considering that we are in lockdown i have no better thing to do.
Hoped for 300+ hours of this game, but that is just not happening. Voting with wallet, didnt bought NBA game for to years, i dont watch Shyamalan movies, and sure as frakk not touching anything from Bioware or Bethesda, and until A Little Hatred i didnt buy any Abercrombies books after Last Arguments of Kings because they were shit. Same thing just happened with CDPR. Until that DLC comes out we are done.

The story of V essentially is that of a "cancer patient" spending their last days trying to find a cure, only for them to find said cure but die at the end anyway. Had this patient known the outcome they would have spent their last days differently, unfortunately even that is not possible here since the missions are predetermined. That is obviously not a good story to tell in an RPG and one that I have interest in going through again. Thanks CDPR for making me feel good for a couple days while I was playing the game then ruining that feeling at the end.

So it doesn't for you. HENCE WHY GAME HAS MULTIPLE ENDINGS.

You could still get your bad one because "there is no happy ending in Night City".

And we get ours happy ending.

So how us having good one spoils your perfect endings which is bad one, hm?

Please explain me because I can't wrap my head around it how other person having different ending have any influence over you having different WHICH IS THE POINT OF GAMES WITH MULTIPLE ENDINGS. You still get yours for duck sake....
Ok, then why can't i have a The Witcher 3 ending where Geralt chooses to romance Zoltan? You can have Triss and Yen, what about my Zoltan? Because it makes no sense lore-wise, that's why.

Top Bottom