[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
Why would Arisaka help you? They pretty much fuck you up and leave you like a vegetable, plus breakup message says you have changed. I would rather go to Arisona for help. They mess up your head. Besides its 2077 Arisona it might be helpful
Post automatically merged:

Or they will give you Jhonny to nuke civilans cus u know he is cool... -.-
Fallout New Vegas 2077

Now that I knew i'm not only one who thinking this way, no matter how hard you work for it, you either die or loose your body to johnny silverhand, if I'm V, no matter how much buddy-buddy I'm with Johnny, I would love to have my body back too, and I would do anything to hell and back to save Johnny too

so please, give me a chance to save both V and Johnny (Maybe alt too)

Why would Arisaka help you? They pretty much fuck you up and leave you like a vegetable, plus breakup message says you have changed. I would rather go to Arisona for help. They mess up your head. Besides its 2077 Arisona it might be helpful
Because the version of V going to Arizona is an engram, not the original V, and I like many other do not care about saving an engram's life.

Now that I knew i'm not only one who thinking this way, no matter how hard you work for it, you either die or loose your body to johnny silverhand, if I'm V, no matter how much buddy-buddy I'm with Johnny, I would love to have my body back too, and I would do anything to hell and back to save Johnny too

so please, give me a chance to save both V and Johnny (Maybe alt too)
Alt is not a humam/person anymore and Johnny is bit too expensive to bring back (Keanu).
All we can hope is for V to live.

We should get a different ending, not a way to fix the mess of endings we got.
Honestly anything but those 7 would be okay. I am not willing to allow myself to hope too much, but we will see. I still believe CDPR will listen or that they have some ace up their sleve. It still is just a first week of the game. Lets hope game will survive shitstorm with console launch and bugs

Nomads ending looks like the ending of the "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" movie.
Riding with Panam to sunset, enjoying your last moments \ sitting on the beach, waiting for your time.
V dies.

Because the version of V going to Arizona is an engram, not the original V, and I like many other do not care about saving an engram's life.
Well that is philosophical now. I think they would have to change main game story to avoid engram so i dont think they will go that route. Only time V changes is after Arisaka, on the other endings aka Nomad V seems like V. So I guess it is same old V. I dunno we will have to wait and see

Honestly anything but those 7 would be okay. I am not willing to allow myself to hope too much, but we will see. I still believe CDPR will listen or that they have some ace up their sleve. It still is just a first week of the game. Lets hope game will survive shitstorm with console launch and bugs

Yep. Or V will join the Quarian Ark ...

Riding with Panam to sunset, enjoying your last moments \ sitting on the beach, waiting for your time.
V dies.

Which is fine for a movie.

If you put that into a game though, one that encourages to play it over and over again with different playstyles even, be prepared for that nobody will replay it or will enjoy added content.

I watched countless "sad movies" and enjoyed them.

But I only watched them once.

V dies.
Yeah but that is again very dark ending. You caused Saul to die just to save yourself. Or if you play as a female like me and have Judy come with you its even more fucked up. Game made me feel bad for romancing, and going through their stories. End of the game gives me no statisfaction for playing. I was questioning myself for what did I fight for? I felt emotions of V, voice actor did amasing job I really connected to my V

If you put that into a game though, one that encourages to play it over and over again with different playstyles even, be prepared for that nobody will replay it or will enjoy added content.

Totaly agree. I see no point of going through all emotions and that ending...its not worth time if it ends like that. You have notfing to fight for

Well.. The writers actually dont care. :D
They get praised by critics, they get paid, they're happy.
Who the fck cares about thousands of gamers, who can't touch a game after they finished it once? (like me)
Same goes for game companies. They ( tops, not the devs ) dont care if you replay it, or not,
They sold it to you, they made money, they're happy.

Last edited:
They get praised by critics, they get paid, they happy.
Who the fck cares about thousands of gamers, who can't touch a game after they finished it once? (like me)
Same goes for game companies. They ( tops, not the devs ) dont care if you replay it, or not,
They sold it to you, they made money, they happy.

Well, even if that is probably the harsh reality, I feel inclined to show that i care.
That I care about what they have created.
And if I can't spark a change I can at least talk with likeminded people to feel better.

They get praised by critics, they get paid, they happy.
They sold it to you, they made money, they happy.
Yeah you might be rigt but if they piss too many gamers and ignore, many people will hesitate to buy their next game until they see from other people on forums is it worth it. It is also in their interset to fix it

Well, even if that is probably the harsh reality, I feel inclined to show that i care.
That I care about what they have created.
And if I can't spark a change I can at least talk with likeminded people to feel better.
Yeah i agree here. I felt a lot better comming here and knowing I am not the only one who hated ending. They might even listen

Yeah you might be rigt but if they piss too many gamers and ignore, many people will hesitate to buy their next game until they see from other people on forums is it worth it. It is also in their interset to fix it
No :D And that's the funniest thing :D
Dont want to sound like pessimist, but that's how things go.

No :D And that's the funniest thing :D
Yeah I know many enough people will preorder. Hell fucking fifa gets enough preorders, and game is same garbage year after year. But I still think if they damage their image enough with things like broken game, game that doesnt work on consoles, game that dosent have what they promised, game that is nor RPG even tho they said it it. If they dont fix at least ending I will be more caerful next time. I wont be preordering for sure

Delamain actually mentions in one of his random chatter conversations that he's from the other side of the wall. And after you finish his quests--he's basically an AI God. I'd like to think he became more powerful than Alt, because Delamain sounds like he's ambitious.

It's not that he'd crash a taxi in to save you, but he'd have some mad-skill type of hacking that'd remote control anything connected to the net and just save you through shear unstoppable power. Powerful enough to even bump Alt off before she Soulkills you and just rewrites the chip to fix ya, no convoluted problems, because he's just that powerful.

And because you were an instrumental part in making him a God, he feels like he owes ya the cure. This one last gift. And then he disappears into the void to become even more powerful

----

Even if they never did something like that. It doesn't change the fact that Delamain is powerful enough to probably rival or surpass Alt. So simply by his virtue of existing, he's a serious player in the game's story. That's if the story was any good =/

Yeah i agree here. I felt a lot better comming here and knowing I am not the only one who hated ending. They might even listen

Hm...I don't think CD Red listening will happen. If saving V for a longer life is in the cards, it has to be in their plans from the start, but I doubt they would scrap any DLC-Plans to forum outcry.

Now yes, Bioware etc...Citadel, the small silly and useless changes to the endings they did that changed nothing...but that outcry was also something else. The ME-Outcry went on and was a true shitstorm of epic proportions. I doubt CP2077 will get close to that.

So we should all just hope CD Red always intended to continue the story of V post the main game...

Delamain actually mentions in one of his random chatter conversations that he's from the other side of the wall. And after you finish his quests--he's basically an AI God. I'd like to think he became more powerful than Alt, because Delamain sounds like he's ambitious.

It's not that he'd crash a taxi in to save you, but he'd have some mad-skill type of hacking that'd remote control anything connected to the net and just save you through shear unstoppable power. Powerful enough to even bump Alt off before she Soulkills you and just rewrites the chip to fix ya, no convoluted problems, because he's just that powerful.

And because you were an instrumental part in making him a God, he feels like he owes ya the cure. This one last gift. And then he disappears into the void to become even more powerful

----

Even if they never did something like that. It doesn't change the fact that Delamain is powerful enough to probably rival or surpass Alt. So simply by his virtue of existing, he's a serious player in the game's story. That's if the story was any good =/
I like this. +1 from me

Hm...I don't think CD Red listening will happen. If saving V for a longer life is in the cards, it has to be in their plans from the start, but I doubt they would scrap any DLC-Plans to forum outcry.

Now yes, Bioware etc...Citadel, the small silly and useless changes to the endings they did that changed nothing...but that outcry was also something else. The ME-Outcry went on and was a true shitstorm of epic proportions. I doubt CP2077 will get close to that.

So we should all just hope CD Red always intended to continue the story of V post the main game...
That is all we have. Hope that they wont let us down. If V dosent live I will not be playing DLC. It would be wrong not to know whaat happens to Judy or Panam or whoever are u with in the game. Not just they but all others

----

----

The same way as we met Gaunter O’Dimm early on in Witcher 3. Back then it was also only about selling mirrors.

for me both Dalamein and Alt hints future content, that will take after the main quest due to timing reasons. Both survived the main quest.
if I would pick my bets I’d say it will be about Blackwall, Alt/Dalamein and constructs and engrams. I think this is why in many endings V received soulkiller and in the one it doesn’t it still is suggested that s/he got one without asking.

Top Bottom