[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
It doesn't make sense you are right and that brought you here :) Most of us share the same sentiment. Welcome lol.

Also a merge ending sounds so much better than the 7 endings we have now.
In addition to that: You could still play after the end and have Johnny's dialogue in all the sidequests, instead of being forced to load an earlier save.

123asfd4t.JPG

Should have called it - Cyberpunk 2%

In addition to that: You could still play after the end and have Johnny's dialogue in all the sidequests, instead of being forced to load an earlier save.
I would be wet AF if they make DLC for that ending so when V's time comes to the end... because of some strange bug during mind transition (or Johnny just pissed off Alt even in digital space and she sent him back lol) and at the moment he dies Johnny shows up with "Wake up samurai..." and shard saves his brain just like it did few times during the game...

But of course none of this will happen(

Pain :giveup:

Like is it so difficult to make at least the endings different from each other. At least then I don't think as many of us would've been so upset.
Exatly. It fells hopeless. If ending stays like this I wont be replaying game again. Many people here connected to V, voice acting was perfect many people could feel emotions like fear, happines, sadness. Game punishes you on every step of the game- you romance too bad you will lose it now or very soon, whatever you do EVEN if you go solo throuh arisaka and suck Jhonnys dick to get it you die. It makes no sense to leave it like that. If you knew how it ended would you play it? If you knew you had no choise whould you invest time in other characters? Like Judy or Panam or River or any side quest? I would go for main story, die feel shitty and never look at it again

My personal happy end ending:

I choose Panem and the Nomads for the end quest.

If you finally in Mikoshi with Alt, choose to go back in your body.

And now I imagine that V engram goes on the Bio-chip, which now slowly repair the neural damage.

Finally, leave NC with the Nomads and Judy.

I mean why not? The bio-chip can be programmed for V as well it was for Johnny's engram.
So the nanites will repair the brain for V again.

Sound more logic and satisfying. So I am going with this ending. Cheers.

And now I imagine that V engram goes on the Bio-chip, which now slowly repair the neural damage.

I mean why not? The bio-chip can be programmed for V as well it was for Johnny's engram.

Good imagination, good luck.

We can only wait and hope that they had some ace up their slevees. I hope CDPR didnt become full of edgy lords :giveup:

"The narrative should always take precedence over the gameplay."
View attachment 11106068
What is point of RPG if you have no chosie? Not everybody here likes dark edgy ends. Like give option to people who want it. It makes to me no statisfaction to go thorugh whole game just to get 7 same endings. Why give 7 very very similar enginds?
Post automatically merged:

That clearly isn't what they said. They want a chance to survive. People do survive in this city, it's stupid to assume that they don't. Rogue, for instance, is literally a 70+ year old woman, who's at the top of the game after helping land a blow against an evil corp. The only reason she dies is that she came into contact with you.

If for some instance you don't like the idea that the underdog can actually 'survive', then why would you pick up this game? It's sold on the idea that you can survive and thrive, stick it to the man. That was its selling point. To become a legend, to be rich and get out of the slums.

Some of us want to achieve what we set out to do as in Act 1. Make it big, and live.
Thank you. +1 from me

View attachment 11105966

Should have called it - Cyberpunk 2%

2% ...

Hm, now I think they might have done it like that:

Deshawn asks you: "Wanna go down in a blaze of glory, become a legend? Or wanna fizzle out dying of old age with the world not having cared for you?"

And right here - the answer you give could have slowly guided the game towards to potential outcomes - as you realize you are gonna die of Johnny-Syndrome and there is no hope the main objective becomes "stick it to the Arasaka-Corps like Johnny did, go out in a fuckin glorious blaze of glory - and the world will remember ME!"

Or ... V doesn't give up on a cure, and instead of planning a "blaze of glory" that makes headlines...V still pursues the leads of a potential cure, and finds one...Johnny gone, and back to a long live of a small merc for hire ...

With variations ... it could have been very much the same until one point you branch off...the game could have even double-checked you with some flashback/vision of Deshawn asking you again ... leading to two very different endings ... only two, but different ones...and fitting ones.

When people say CP is dark etc ... yes. In one ending you would die - on your terms, but dead and a legend with a drink named after you. The other? You got nothing out of all this. No big money, no fame besides your street-cred. and maybe even forced to leave Night City, taking even that away...all you were left is ... your life, and your love, if you had found one...

Just as somber an ending...but with indeed more streak of hope ...

Hm, just a thought...when is the next therapy-session, doctor? page 300?

2:00 mark, I'm actually dying
Had a laugh, thank you
Post automatically merged:

2% ...

Hm, now I think they might have done it like that:

Deshawn asks you: "Wanna go down in a blaze of glory, become a legend? Or wanna fizzle out dying of old age with the world not having cared for you?"

And right here - the answer you give could have slowly guided the game towards to potential outcomes - as you realize you are gonna die of Johnny-Syndrome and there is no hope the main objective becomes "stick it to the Arasaka-Corps like Johnny did, go out in a fuckin glorious blaze of glory - and the world will remember ME!"

Or ... V doesn't give up on a cure, and instead of planning a "blaze of glory" that makes headlines...V still pursues the leads of a potential cure, and finds one...Johnny gone, and back to a long live of a small merc for hire ...

With variations ... it could have been very much the same until one point you branch off...the game could have even double-checked you with some flashback/vision of Deshawn asking you again ... leading to two very different endings ... only two, but different ones...and fitting ones.

When people say CP is dark etc ... yes. In one ending you would die - on your terms, but dead and a legend with a drink named after you. The other? You got nothing out of all this. No big money, no fame besides your street-cred. and maybe even forced to leave Night City, taking even that away...all you were left is ... your life, and your love, if you had found one...

Just as somber an ending...but with indeed more streak of hope ...

Hm, just a thought...when is the next therapy-session, doctor? page 300?
Only therapy for now is imaginaton for 6 months after that u will die. Why ? For the glory of saitan of course

You know fuck chaning the end. We now need DLC where we will have exclusive clip to watch how villan kills our romance option, we chase it and then die and nuke whole city because we can.

(Joke)

Top Bottom