[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
If that's the DLC we have to wait for - fine, i'll eat it up.
I have no clues about how such a decent company with a legacy of Witcher games could go so downhill so fast...
If it was two different people writing the main plot and the endings - i guess it's obvious who should get fired.
To me the endings just feel unfinished. As mentioned before. The endings just feel like another plot twist before the next act.

Maybe they didn't change it on store pages just yet. I guess doing it on Twitter is easier than in stores.

Guys, I think we are missing some very crucial information as of now. Game is not finished. Why? Because you can only get 90% of legend level. 70% of buddy level with terrorist. 40% with relic going full yolo on V. And there is still that 6th stat on tree nobody is talking about. So, rethinking all the endings, how state of things for the game looks like and generally how game is right now. It seems that there is some huge missing content that will possibly affect endings.

Guys, I think we are missing some very crucial information as of now. Game is not finished. Why? Because you can only get 90% of legend level. 70% of buddy level with terrorist. 40% with relic going full yolo on V. And there is still that 6th stat on tree nobody is talking about. So, rethinking all the endings, how state of things for the game looks like and generally how game is right now. It seems that there is some huge missing content that will possibly affect endings.
Yeah. But the game was sold in full price as a finished product. Without a statement from CDPR, we have to treat the story as finished.
Post automatically merged:

So the simpliest thing they could do in order to calm down those pesty players - tell them that "story isn't over yet, don't worry".
But they didn't.
I guess now that emo-scenarist is satisfied enough.
Yeah, I think some of the people who started this thread originally were just hoping for a comment on the story from CDPR. I know I do.

Then, if there was a "planned hope for V" in the plot form the start, then they made the dumbest mistake - not telling a thing about it to the players.

I, psychologically, just had to choose "leaving the body to Johnny" to at least save the body from inavitable death later.
if i knew there's at least some hope for V later in the plot - i'd really doubt that decision.

in steam is not labeled as choice matter and that says a lot :D

They should quetly remove "sandbox" too)

Then, if there was a "planned hope for V" in the plot form the start, then they made the dumbest mistake - not telling a thing about it to the players.

I, psychologically, just had to choose "leaving the body to Johnny" to at least save the body from inavitable death later.
if i knew there's at least some hope for V later in the plot - i'd really doubt that decision.
To be precise, you got 100% fame in the end of epilogue missions, but yeah, why Johny-meter has naximum of 70 and Countdown has only 40? Not to mention 6th Attribute tab — all of this are obvious signs of content cuts

Yeah. But the game was sold in full price as a finished product. Without a statement from CDPR, we have to treat the story as finished.

Yeah, I think some of the people who started this thread originally were just hoping for a comment on the story from CDPR. I know I do.
I would stop posting and writing here just if they said we are working on story, let us alone. I would wait, eat all of my word and wait and more importantly I would trust them. One more time that they will deliver

I mean... aside from the endings - i did enjoy the game A LOT, like... can't remember that sort of a game to get me so envolved so quickly.

Well... now it "was" a great game, it seems.
Looks like they won't take NMS path of fixing the game to keep at least some of their reputation that's left.
I also enjoyed this game. I loved every single moment until end. We will have to wait and trust in them once more that they will manage to finish this mess

Same, i just want them to comunicate.
Like I am not even mad. I am writing here because I dont want this game to end here. I invested too much time, and emotions to just let it go. I just need one sentence- We hear you, we are working on it. All that people here need is that. I love cyberpunk but if end stays like this it will be just a bad memory

I also enjoyed this game. I loved every single moment until end. We will have to wait and trust in them once more that they will manage to finish this mess
I mean... what should we even trust at this point? No information given on it so far, company falls apart quite quickly.
(there are, as some people noticed, some placeholders for future content, but 0 guarantees that it's gonna be ever used)
I still want to trust them, but they give 0 reasons for that.

I mean... what should we even trust at this point? No information given on it so far, company falls apart quite quickly.
(there are, as some people noticed, some placeholders for future content, but 0 guarantees that it's gonna be ever used)
I still want to trust them, but they give 0 reasons for that.
I turst them because this game is only 15 days old. They invested a lot into this game and they just need to fix first console performance and then they will look into this story

And i would make calling Rogue or Aldecados for help in final push to Mikoshi Empathy-consuming choices. I mean, you are calling them to risk their lives for your survival, it sure lowers your Empathy. This move may probably lock "return to body" endings due to unsufficient Empathy value.
And, for example, add some Empathy points for non-violent gigs walkthrough, and completing the quests like fixing the
Just assume that Alt simply lied to you. She is an AI, more engram she assimilates, the more powerful she becomes. It was in her interests to lie, thus pushing you to leave body and join her. If you believe in 6 months expiration, you will likely go with her
So what you´re trying to say is that there is no 6 months cloud over our heads, because Alt just lied to us, because she wanted us to join her? Maybe, idk

No matter where you send Jackie. Arasaka will claim body. But if send to Vik there will be a memorial stand done same way Johnny does for V if V decides to leave his body to Johnny and relationship is 60% or more
Except if you go to Vik he literally tells you, if you keep the body/send it to mama welles nobody tells you that and you don't have holo Jackie afaik in Arasaka.
XLetalis is making indepth path branching showcases among other things like he did in TW3 and he covered this aswell.
Truthfully I didn't know Arasaka stole the body untill I came here because I told Delamain to wait for me, Vik didn't have any lines, nor did I see holo Jackie anywhere.

I turst them because this game is only 15 days old. They invested a lot into this game and they just need to fix first console performance and then they will look into this story
Poor last-gen console perfomance is more of a management error, i guess. They just shouldn't have stated that it's gonna happen in the first place. Could've avoided a massive finance issue.
Not earning money on that auditory > Not earning money on that auditory AND loosing it on lawsuits

Poor last-gen console perfomance is more of a management error, i guess. They just shouldn't have stated that it's gonna happen in the first place. Could've avoided a massive finance issue.
Not earning money on that auditory > Not earning money on that auditory AND loosing it on lawsuits
They covered all costs already. They sold 13 milion copies including refunds. They will be fine

Top Bottom