[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
But i see no voiced dissapointment except here. No cake spam of CD office, nothing.
you are not looking hard enough, I have seen it on youtube, reddit, twitch, and other places...
Changes for minorities after release? Which?

Post automatically merged:

They're not going to change the ending because 590 people on a forum poll didn't like it. Shocking I know.
No one is forcing you to believe, so I'm not sure why it's bothering you so much

Seizures are a legitimate health hazard though. Even if it only affects 5% of the player base it's still important.

No one is forcing you to believe, so I'm not sure why it's bothering you so much

Not bothered at all. Just being realistic (y)

you are not looking hard enough, I have seen it on youtube, reddit, twitch, and other places...

And i have seen mixed opinions in this places, with no prevail of our dissapointment.
Yes, of course they fixed technical (sic!) problem, causing seizures. Because dead players are very bad for business. In comparison with that our griefs is not worth any effort.
To clarify, i do not like current endings and game with half content cut. And i will not be satisfied with any DLC, i want total remaster.

And what? CD Projekt still has no reason to save endings, it's not economicaly efficient. As you sad, they have bigger problems at hand, and as i said, we are minority not worthy of remastering endings for us

Depends on how many people are like me ... sadly not enough I am sure...

But with ME3, when I played that I planned to buy all DLC for that game, and at that time I hadn't played the DLC for ME2, wanted to buy all of them as well for one big mega-playthrough of the trilogy...

8 years later...still bought none...

Though I agree if there is some tweak to the endings, I could only see it as "additonal ones", unlocked by mid-game-DLC as new options in endgame. But even that is a stretch.

Depends on how many people are like me ... sadly not enough I am sure...

But with ME3, when I played that I planned to buy all DLC for that game, and at that time I hadn't played the DLC for ME2, wanted to buy all of them as well for one big mega-playthrough of the trilogy...

8 years later...still bought none...

Though I agree if there is some tweak to the endings, I could only see it as "additonal ones", unlocked by mid-game-DLC as new options in endgame. But even that is a stretch.
We, we need total remaster, with cut content and promised features restored and complete endings overhaul, anything less will be not enough. But realistically thinking, remaster will not come sooner than in several (5-7) years.

So is depression which was caused by the endings as many players expressed here
Depression is not even close as fatal as seizures and it's hard to prove that game ending caused the depression in court. CD Projekt suits are well aware of that, so we are still not worth the effort(

So is depression which was caused by the endings as many players expressed here

Sounds like post-book blues to me.

If you were legitimately clinically depressed after finishing this game then CDPR needs to give their writers a fat bonus.

They're not going to change the ending because 590 people on a forum poll didn't like it. Shocking I know.
To be honest, add people from Reddit, YouTube and social networks. Even if that would be another 1000, it's still lesser, than rounding error in comparison to millions.

We, we need total remaster, with cut content and promised features restored and complete endings overhaul, anything less will be not enough. But realistically thinking, remaster will not come sooner than in several (5-7) years.

Depression is not even close as fatal as seizures and it's hard to prove that game ending caused the depression in court. CD Projekt suits are well aware of that, so we are still not worth the effort(

Just thought I'd pop in and say that depression is the leading cause to suicide, and while I'm not going to like, link anything here on what is more destructive etc. But we should never just glaze over depression. Just that you'd be surprised what can push someone over the edge. Doubtful that it can be linked into a game though unless someone goes out of their way to fat finger it as the thing that really set them off in a depressive state. Like that guy who spent days curled up and crying because Cyberpunk was a huge disappointment. :shrug:

I'd agree with you only if she didn't have bullseye accuracy for when it came to describing the other endings.
Accuracy? What accuracy?
Here every description is a pure fantasy and theory of probability at best.

People are taking those cards for graned because they are the only positive thing left in the game.

The game even never make her as a oracle kind of character rather she was portrayed as a conartist.

Many cards shows after the interaction with npc or events in the game, so that they can be interpreted as a subconscious. Mane of them are taken of the face value like The Fool mural next to you apartment (Misty even says this to you at the beginning of act 1 if you ask her about the cards).

And ending is the same, fact that you get the different set can be interpreted also as a mere luck and nothing special.

also game never made clear that is about spirituality. CDPR always had a rather anti-religion stance with many characters being cold minded/earthbound.
Same with CP77, Misty is the only character in the game that says something about spiritual themes, maybe bedsides th3 ultra short monk quest in Watson.

Yes, and that would probably be side campaigns, totaly unrelated to main plot. Probably even in Act 1, before the Heist, so players could enjoy it and friendship with Jackie without false urgency)

Why would I want to play more side missions when I know a FO4 ending awaits me and nothing I do matters in any meaningful sense (other than who is CEO or Arasaka) , or even a new person knowing will be even shorter and nothing will matter,

So, going to court is the only way to ask developers to make changes to their games, I wasn't aware of that honestly. Which court should I contact for the bugs I found?

Right! either way, I'd say expecting DLC to continue the story is way more unrealistic than a fix to the endings

The problem is you need a massive petition/movement to convince CDPR that the endings are bad enough for them to go back and "fix it".

Like a constant onslaught of reddit posts with 20-30k upvotes at a time.

And since none of that is happening I just find the idea unrealistic. Perhaps a few extra quests in a free patch or at best some additional dialogue. But nothing plot changing because there doesn't seem to be sufficient demand for it beyond this thread (which lets be real - is largely dominated by the same dozen people).

Why would I want to play more side missions when I know a FO4 ending awaits me and nothing I do matters in any meaningful sense (other than who is CEO or Arasaka) , or even a new person knowing will be even shorter and nothing will matter,
True that, we need total game remaster, with content cut restored and endings overhauled. Everything less will be like adding assault to injury

Right! either way, I'd say expecting DLC to continue the story is way more unrealistic than a fix to the endings
That’s some twisted logic LMAO, The game clearly set up a continuation during the endings, be it following the Nomads or the Mysterious Mr. Blue eyes. And don’t forget the message you get when you try to go towards Arizona.

Accuracy? What accuracy?

People are taking those cards for graned because they are the only positive thing left in the game.

The game even never make her as a oracle kind of character rather she was portrayed as a conartist.

Many cards shows after the interaction with npc or events in the game, so that they can be interpreted as a subconscious. Mane of them are taken of the face value like The Fool mural next to you apartment (Misty even says this to you at the beginning of act 1 if you ask her about the cards).

And ending is the same, fact that you get the different set can be interpreted also as a mere luck and nothing special.

also game never made clear that is about spirituality. CDPR always had a rather anti-religion stance with many characters being cold minded.
Same with CP77, Misty is the only character in the game that says something about spiritual themes, maybe bedsides th3 ultra short monk quest in Watson.
Let's ignore the fact that you can choose to not look at those tarot cards, so they are literally meaningless

So, going to court is the only way to ask developers to make changes to their games, I wasn't aware of that honestly. Which court should I contact for the bugs I found?
If only i know. But you get the idea. Corporations fears scandals and courts, dissapointments on forums? Not so much.

Accuracy? What accuracy?

also game never made clear that is about spirituality. CDPR always had a rather anti-religion stance with many characters being cold minded.

They're not the only positive clues though.

Top Bottom