[Spoiler Alert] after the ending suggestion

+
I think it would be way better to have a Witcher 3 style approach to what happens after ending. In Witcher 3 you can simply continue after the last main mission, either
visit Olgierd or go to Toussaint, settle down at corvo bianco with someone.
But in Cyberpunk, when you finish the last mission, you just go back to the point before the meeting with hanako. As if nothing happened. That also makes it impossible for any future dlc/expansion to continue the story after the final mission. Imagine, in Witcher 3, if you had to
settle at corvo bianco and do all that stuff, before you found Ciri.
Wouldn't make any sense right? V is kind of in the same situation, doesn't have time to do much side jobs, until he deals with the relic. For example I got the ending with Panam and nomads (the only good ending imo), and I'd love to see what happens after, to continue the story from that point, check the Arizona out. That would need a new map you say? Why not. Blood&Wine was a new map as well back in Witcher 3, and it was amazing. That would be 10 times better than just adding pointless side missions that are only playable before the last mission, and have no influence or meaning on the main storyline whatsoever. Also, one more suggestion is to make it possible to call friends, and Panam for example, out on date, like in gta 4 when you could call people out for a drink, bowling, whatever. I trust CDPR would do an even better job at that than gta 4 ever could.

Top Bottom