[Spoiler Alert] Anyone have more than 70% relationship with Johnny? [Spoilers]

+
Before certain ending I only have 60%, after that I have 70%, I wonder what is that 30% for.

I'd have to go through my saves - but I'm pretty sure I ended up on one with 90% - that was some intense shit.

Spoilers :

As Johnny in the net - my V (in true to character) stood on the bridge and beat the shit out of virtual johnny to turn back and claim my body. It was a fantastic twist as my character playing as I would play them completely independant of my choices. A great moment in the story.

I'd have to go through my saves - but I'm pretty sure I ended up on one with 90% - that was some intense shit.

Spoilers :

As Johnny in the net - my V (in true to character) stood on the bridge and beat the shit out of virtual johnny to turn back and claim my body. It was a fantastic twist as my character playing as I would play them completely independant of my choices. A great moment in the story.

Wow, I done almost all content, and try to be friendly with Johnny all the time but still just get 70%. Should I talk shit to Johnny instead? :p

Wow, I done almost all content, and try to be friendly with Johnny all the time but still just get 70%. Should I talk shit to Johnny instead? :p

Ha! Oddly enough - I always did take the friendly ribbing banter options when available - calling johnny out on his bullshit like any true friend would.

It was heartbreaking watching my character actively stopping Johnny (who I was playing as ) from crossing the bridge and joining Alt. Breaking down and saying that he didn't want Johnny to die. It was one of the most bittersweet endings I've ever played. The credits messages were so harsh. Panam (romance) threatening to hunt down Johnny and find a way to bring V back was brutal.

Ha! Oddly enough - I always did take the friendly ribbing banter options when available - calling johnny out on his bullshit like any true friend would.

It was heartbreaking watching my character actively stopping Johnny (who I was playing as ) from crossing the bridge and joining Alt. Breaking down and saying that he didn't want Johnny to die. It was one of the most bittersweet endings I've ever played. The credits messages were so harsh. Panam (romance) threatening to hunt down Johnny and find a way to bring V back was brutal.

I tried all ending, If I suicide Panam will curse me to rot in hell. Can't believe she say such thing even if that is just out of anger. Dislike that character because of that. So wish I can replace her with Judy because she cry for me in suicide ending.

I tried all ending, If I suicide Panam will curse me to rot in hell. Can't believe she say such thing even if that is just out of anger. Dislike that character because of that. So wish I can replace her with Judy because she cry for me in suicide ending.

Yeah - I really love how set the characters are - and they all have their own opinions and motivations and they stick to them regardless of the players choices. It's harsh, and ain't no feel good story for sure - but there is this bittersweetness to it.

I saw someone say that the whole story was false hope - but to me - the whole story isn't about false hope, it's about people in hopeless situations coping as best they can.

Top Bottom