{SPOILER ALERT} Game Endings

+
As I said, I had achieved 70% with JS prior to entering this phase of the game and later learned that was not necessary to get the Space Ending. Yet after 5 minutes of waiting, 6 minutes of waiting, hell 10 minutes! Nothing happens. No Space Ending initiates and all I keep getting is the suicide ending. NO! It's not Space Suit Jets you see and if it is the animator needs to watch several videos on how they work because you do not see the actual jet vapor cloud ahead of the direction the user is moving. Too forensic a view? Perhaps. But in a gaming world that has been gravitating more and more towards space sims and the like, realism is key. This actually looks like the air in the suit escaping not some propellant pushing V forward!

It's already been mentioned but The reason you did not have this ending before is that you need to make a very specific Dialogue choice at Johnny's grave if you don't do that mission or make the wrong choice the option is not there. And even thought it was in at launch I actually believe the slightly changed how it worked around patch 1.2 because there was some confusion on how to unlock it. At least I remember IGN making some sort of post about it.(it's been about a year so forgive me if I'm misremembering)

As for the "Propulsion Jets" Vs "Air leak" thing. If you think it's bad animation, I can't argue that it's your opinion. But its been made pretty clear by the story and the Devs and basically agreed upon by most of the community that V is just on their way to the next adventure and then left open ended.

Like I said before some people even think that may be the starting point of an expansion/DLC to the game. I personally doubt that as I think any expansions/DLC will take place before the ending like they did with The Witcher 3... But I digress. the point is V is very much alive (at least for the next 6 months or so) In every ending except the Actual Suicide one. V's story is most likely left that way A.) for an artistic choice B.) to leave the door Open for V to return in the future of the franchise if they go that route. C.) it's very cyberpunk to leave things semi-unresolved the genre doesn't usually end things with sunshine and rainbows even "Good Endings" are somewhat uncertain or come at some sort of cost.

It's already been mentioned but The reason you did not have this ending before is that you need to make a very specific Dialogue choice at Johnny's grave if you don't do that mission or make the wrong choice the option is not there. And even thought it was in at launch I actually believe the slightly changed how it worked around patch 1.2 because there was some confusion on how to unlock it. At least I remember IGN making some sort of post about it.(it's been about a year so forgive me if I'm misremembering)
You just have to complete Rogue's storyline which is only available as side quest at the end of the second act. And then you just have to allow Johnny to take control and follow his plan. The rest of the game you play as Johnny (in V's body). Even in Mikoshi you are Johnny. And here you have to go with Alt to get the Sun ending. If you enter the well, you get the Temperance ending.
The suicide run, which can only be reached if you do Rogue's storyline and manage to befriend Johnny at the oil field, does not give you another ending. You have the same choices as if you have followed Rogue's pat. But here you play as V and thus have to enter the well to get the Sun ending.

Yeah okay Trigger much. Apparently you do not bother reading my posts fully. I've already stated numerous times that after 450 hours I've seen all endings except for the space ending. Do try to keep up...

Yeah okay Trigger much. Apparently you do not bother reading my posts fully. I've already stated numerous times that after 450 hours I've seen all endings except for the space ending. Do try to keep up...
And I have explained how you get the "space ending". it is very easy. So it is impossible to have played the game and not to have reached the Sun ending.
In "Nocturne OP55N1" you can make one important decission when you alone with Johnny on that balcony. You can choose between:
  • Hanako's path, which always leads to the Devil ending and is the ending which is always reachable.
  • Rogue's path, which leads to the Sun ending if you go with Alt and to the Temperance ending if you enter the well. This option is only possible if you have completed Rogue's side jobs starting with "Chippin' in".
  • Panam's path, which leads to the Temperance ending if you go with Alt and to the Star ending if you enter the well. This option is only possible if you have completed Panam's side jobs starting with "Riders on the Storm".
  • and the suicide run, which leads to the Temperance ending if you go with Alt and to the Sun ending if you enter the well.This option is only possible if you have completed "Chippin' in" and befriend Johnny.
For you not to reach the Sun ending, which is what you are calling the space ending, you do not met the conditions for both Rogue's path and the suicide run. And I think that's the mistake you've made.

And I have explained how you get the "space ending". it is very easy. So it is impossible to have played the game and not to have reached the Sun ending.
In "Nocturne OP55N1" you can make one important decission when you alone with Johnny on that balcony. You can choose between:
  • Hanako's path, which always leads to the Devil ending and is the ending which is always reachable.
  • Rogue's path, which leads to the Sun ending if you go with Alt and to the Temperance ending if you enter the well. This option is only possible if you have completed Rogue's side jobs starting with "Chippin' in".
  • Panam's path, which leads to the Temperance ending if you go with Alt and to the Star ending if you enter the well. This option is only possible if you have completed Panam's side jobs starting with "Riders on the Storm".
  • and the suicide run, which leads to the Temperance ending if you go with Alt and to the Sun ending if you enter the well.This option is only possible if you have completed "Chippin' in" and befriend Johnny.
For you not to reach the Sun ending, which is what you are calling the space ending, you do not met the conditions for both Rogue's path and the suicide run. And I think that's the mistake you've made.
Maybe better to drop it, because as far as I understand, he want to unlock something which doesn't exist (and don't read our posts^^) :)

Top Bottom