[Spoiler Alert]Judy still in her apartment

+
After finished all Judy's mission, she will message (male)you picture of her leaving Night city. And the last message her sent is she is living at Seattle.
But then you go to her apartment in night city, Judy still there, like nothing happened.
So....yeah. Weird

After finished all Judy's mission, she will message (male)you picture of her leaving Night city. And the last message her sent is she is living at Seattle.
But then you go to her apartment in night city, Judy still there, like nothing happened.
So....yeah. Weird

As far as I know, this is just one of the two endings with her. Not?

Same here. Completed her story (for femV), friendzoned, so she left NC. But when I checked her apartment still she was there. But it's already known. What also is a bit weird - dialogues with Johnny. You come in, see some interesting stuff, and start small talk with him, but I remember something similar in quest right after Ev was resqued, I'm not completely sure but looks like same sentences.

While talking to her at this point, she says that she is driving, so it seems you are seeing a holo of her at the apartment.

I bet during development they meant for a branching narrative where she either stayed or left. They realized that would be too much work so they decided she would just leave, but they left parts of when she stayed in the game.

Maybe they need the model in game to do the phonecalls that happen afterwards? No idea tbh an if thats the case they could just have easily, i think, moved her to a inaccessible room out of her apartment to do so.

Whatever way you look at it, it does seem a oversight

Judy did tinker with virtus to get "two actors' experiences at the same time" so I assumed it's some kind of glitch with that tech and some hologram connection...
(ref. to Pyramid Song quest)

it's pretty cool that there's an echo when you facetime them but they're close by and you can hear them actually talking in real time as well.

In my first full playthrough I was debating whether or not to pilfer her shotgun while she was away, at grandma's, wondering if she would ever come back and I saw her out of the corner of my eye. Bit jarring on the immersion to say the least and kinda wrecks the fact that she was getting happier out of the city. This is definitely something that needs fixing one way or the other.

Same here. Completed her story (for femV), friendzoned, so she left NC. But when I checked her apartment still she was there. But it's already known. What also is a bit weird - dialogues with Johnny. You come in, see some interesting stuff, and start small talk with him, but I remember something similar in quest right after Ev was resqued, I'm not completely sure but looks like same sentences.
That's the punishment for friendzoning Judy! :D

spoiler about one of the endgames:

mmmmm... in my font fear the reaper endgame almost the very last event is talking to her and she says she is now leaving the city. I was like WTF?!! I thought you were my girlfriend? You going to dump me know after my Bad Ass finale actions and I only have a few months to live? But I guess I was on my own long trip to space anyway so, fair is fair.

But now I am going to check her apartment and just pretend she changed her mind about leaving! :)

Top Bottom