{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

+
***** SPOILER ALERT *****

So, when we first meet Johnny were are teleported to the not to distant 2023 where he blows ARASAKA tower up, or tries to anyway. We see a young Rogue who appears to be around 20-25 and Johnny around 25-30 I assume. In 2077 Rogue, even with implants should be looking like Wakako. Same thing with Nancy and Kerry, even with his millions. In this universe do they purchase new bodies or something? Rogue is extremely stout as a 75-80yr old. Do the comics address this? I wish there was more back story on this. According to the Wiki she's been around as a character since 1997 in the book Firestorm Shockwave. I'm kinda new to this universe.

Last edited:
(For future reference, just put a spoiler warning in the thread title. [Spoilers] or something like that.)

Skin implants, people can have Chrome skin for Petes sake

Yeah I see your point. I met that gold chick for a gig. So, this girl is probably 100, lol.

photomode_29122020_181348.png

***** SPOILER ALERT *****

So, when we first meet Johnny were are teleported to the not to distant 2023 where he blows ARASAKA tower up, or tries to anyway. We see a young Rogue who appears to be around 20-25 and Johnny around 25-30 I assume. In 2077 Rogue, even with implants should be looking like Wakako. Same thing with Nancy and Kerry, even with his millions. In this universe do they purchase new bodies or something? Rogue is extremely stout as a 75-80yr old. Do the comics address this? I wish there was more back story on this. According to the Wiki she's been around as a character since 1997 in the book Firestorm Shockwave. I'm kinda new to this universe.

Wrong. She looks exactly like shes supposed to look. Saburo Arasaka in CP2077 is around 150 years old and you can see how he looks like. Rouge is somewhere half his age so i think shes got a perfect look. You can see her age, experience, weariness but also toughness when looking at her face. Its all there. Wakako is propably much older so its not a good comparison.

Thats my opinion based on CP77 game experiance and characters story.

Can you elaborate why I am wrong? Do you have any lore or any kind, facts, evidence? Sorry but she does not look 70+. The skin implants suggested earlier make more sense.

She's not supposed to look 70. Rich and ressourceful people can get all kinds of treatment in CP. In the artbook it says Kerry had all his cells rejuvenated many times, I guess the same applies to Rogue, Hanako or the other members of Samurai.
I guess Saburô looks this old because he was old even before the new therapies had been developed..or he simply doesn't care.

She's not supposed to look 70. Rich and ressourceful people can get all kinds of treatment in CP. In the artbook it says Kerry had all his cells rejuvenated many times, I guess the same applies to Rogue, Hanako or the other members of Samurai.
I guess Saburô looks this old because he was old even before the new therapies had been developed..or he simply doesn't care.
To be fair he does look good for a 150 year old.

Rouge should look older in my personal opinion; she has to be in her mid-80s given the timeline of when Johnny's band was active (at least in early twenties)... I'd have to read-up on her in the RPG though... But she dose feel "off".

Along the same note, there are no pudgy women in cyberpunk... pudgy guys all over the place but not one pudgy woman in all of night city? pft...

Along the same note, there are no pudgy women in cyberpunk... pudgy guys all over the place but not one pudgy woman in all of night city? pft...
There are quite a few robust NPCs walking around Night City. There's one that interchanges with a skinny chick at the apartment buildings where the dude's playing a guitar (the megabuilding where you upload malware, as I recall).

Hum... I'll keep a better eye out... It just struck me last night while playing I didn't recall seeing any; just guys..

Top Bottom