[spoiler alert] Secret Ending not triggered

+
Secret Ending not triggered, i already do all the quest and nothing left and had good relation with johnny
so i try to search how to unlock secret ending, i follow the step like choose rouge option dialog and do nothing on dialog screen like on the picture. then just waiting but i wait about 2 hour and nothing happen is there anyone try and had the same experience?
btw that subtitle was bug that always following me idk where it started.
1608349707477.png

Last edited:
Pretty much. That and look not at Johnny helps I think? For me it triggered after i hit hang on need a minute and stared at the gun. Triggered in like 2 min

Some say 50, some say 70. I got it at 70. My bud managed to get it
after saying some specific things at the grave of Johnny.

Guy who saved my life, nah you messed that up too johnny and so on.

If you got a save from before you
spoke to johnny on his grave
you could salvage it.

There is only one choice you need to make right to make this ending to poop up. If you mess that single one you won't be able to start it at all.
There are videos on YT what quest and what line to pick up to make it happend.
I have 60% and mess that one quest up also.

There is only one choice you need to make right to make this ending to poop up. If you mess that single one you won't be able to start it at all.
There are videos on YT what quest and what line to pick up to make it happend.
I have 60% and mess that one quest up also.
idk i try it again from start

what is the secret ending? and what is required? (ie the "friendship level") if the secret is "the Sun" or the Afterlife ending than thats the side quest grind.

also, i was able to work with all Johnny's previous associates so what builds the friendship level if not memory lane?

Last edited:
There is a secret ending you need to wait 5 min doing nothing after you say to johnny that you attack Arasaka Tower with Rouge.
After 5 min or even a bit more - Johnny say to you can do it without risk anyone life as suicide mission attacking tower alone
The hardest ending in the game.
To make this ending possible you need to get most dialogue with johnny right - some say you need 70% of his respect other that only when you see his grave you need to pick up right dialogue.

Last edited:
I have the same problem (stuck at 60% relationship with john after did the band quests). you can try this
Did the final mission right after dating with rogue and it works with the relationship with john at 50%, I think I may mess up some dialog with John in chipped in quest in my previous save (60%).

I have the same problem (stuck at 60% relationship with john after did the band quests). you can try this
Did the final mission right after dating with rogue and it works with the relationship with john at 50%, I think I may mess up some dialog with John in chipped in quest in my previous save (60%).
i watch someone unlock it using 50% relations and it work

Can a dev confirm the 70% requirement? Or the picking a specific option dialogue one?
Got 60% but chose the guy who saved my life and scribbled his name in the junkyard and it doesn't trigger for me...

if that the case than is not about the option then, all about outcome of relation betwen V and Johnny that trigger it...
so that make it another bug

Top Bottom