[Spoiler Alert] What is your most favorite song/music?

+

What is your favorite song/music?

• Ponpon Shit

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • The Rebel Path

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • V

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Rite of Passage

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Been Good To Know Ya

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Bells Of Laguna Bend

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • You Shall Never Have To Forgive Me Again

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • RATATATA

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Valentino's combat theme

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Never Fade Away

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 32 47.1%

• Total voters
Well, if I put all the list will go very long, so I put those I like and remember :p

Ponpon Shit - Us Crack denpa song

The Rebel Path - Johnny Silverhand theme, including cello version. Btw is that really cello? Can't differentiate cello and violin :p

V - V's theme of course

Rite of Passage - When Victor telling you about relic and your imminent death, usual relic malfunction

Been Good To Know Ya - Second part of "Rite of Passage". Play during critical relic malfunction, final decision moment.

Bells Of Laguna Bend - Play during Judy's quest "Pyramid Song"

You Shall Never Have To Forgive Me Again - When Yorinobu kill Saburo

RATATATA - Pacifica ambient song near Batty's hotel

Valentino's combat theme - Don't know the exact name, play during non stealth combat with Valentino gang

Never Fade Away - Credit song

Rite of Passage is so depressing and sad, really fits the theme of "You're screwed, V. There's no "happy ending". Enjoy your time left." vibe, aka Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm not that familiar with the different song titles. However, I do love the music done by Refused such as 'Chippin In' and 'Never Fade Away'

The combat music is also good, reminds me of the Doom series soundtrack (more so the latest ones). I do love me some heavy metal ha!

I have no idea what the name of the track is - but the music playing at the Pacific Serenity Bible Church in Pacifica during the mission ‘M'ap Tann Pelen’. The atmosphere they managed to create in that space was such a 'wow' moment for me.

Not a fan of any. The best for me is the brief cowboy track that plays during netwatch mission. There are some decent radio tracks, primarily on the jazz channel, but it's all a bit lackluster, to be honest. It all feels simply too modern, nothing that would really take you to the future.
How is the modding progressing regarding implementing custom tracks into the game? Game really needs some proper Vangelis.

I dig Chippin In and A like Supreme. Very unsettling and really brings the punk to Cyberpunk. Also like how Chippin In seems to predict Johnnys future if I understand the lyrics correct "suits run when I come undone - can't kill me I'm zero and one"

Rite of Passage is so depressing and sad, really fits the theme of "You're screwed, V. There's no "happy ending". Enjoy your time left." vibe, aka Cyberpunk 2077.
Is this the background ambiance song that's played right before "been good to know ya?" in Mikoshi?
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, I can't pick a favorite. I just have the OST playing on repeat on Spotify during schoolwork haha. It's all great.
Title wise though, V. Cuse who doesn't love their Valerie/Viktor?

The Ballad of Buck Ravers is my favorite song, then Kerry's version of Chippin' In. Third place is Black Dog.

My favorite music from the score is The Rebel Path or the Valentino's combat music. I can't decide which one is more my favorite.

Mine isn't on that list. It's the track titled "night city". I'm susprised you didn't include it considering out of the entire soundtrack it's the song I hear referred to the most by other people.

I like this song.

I always thought the guy singing this song was saying, "you gotta put it in your sister" but he's saying system. Makes a lot more since but still funny.

Top Bottom