[Spoiler Alert] What is your most favorite song/music?

+

What is your favorite song/music?

• Ponpon Shit

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • The Rebel Path

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • V

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Rite of Passage

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Been Good To Know Ya

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Bells Of Laguna Bend

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • You Shall Never Have To Forgive Me Again

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • RATATATA

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Valentino's combat theme

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Never Fade Away

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 32 47.1%

• Total voters
I listen to the Body Heat station. I like most everything on there. I like that song that sounds like what Tokyo looks like in some places. Idk what it's called.

"[SPOILER ALERT] WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE SONG/MUSIC?"

Day of Dead
Others I love are:

Selection screen music theme
Tyger Claws' combat theme
6th Street's infiltration theme
Music theme of the 3rd race
Animals' infiltration theme

Last edited:
Love the soundtrack but seriously having trouble finding a song title from the radio. Cannot remember what station I was on but I have sound hounded, listened to every official and otherwise stated Spotify Playlist and several youtube posted radio station compilations and cannot find the dang song title. It opens with and continues throughout a recording of what sounds like a circular saw cutting wood, looped over and over. Dont remember any lyrics and it had a techno/step vibe. Anyone care to help?

This one, what is the name? Guess it is not really a "song" just a guitar riff but I can listen to it for hours.

Eurodyne is the best gay male romance in the history of videogames and there's nothing anyone can say to convince me otherwise. And if I could vote for this song, I would.

Last edited:
I love that song. Just walking around night city at night and hearing it on a random radio. I have to stop, take in the scenery of neon signs and dark alleyways and enjoy the song. Beautiful
There is one spot where this music is played almost every time. In japan Town, a little place near a vending machine next to where you meet the Zen master for the second time.
Often, i stay there at night, and watch the street, the building, the neons with this music in background...
I have one sentence in my mind, thanks CDPR. It's just too amazing :cry:

without the slightest hesitation; {Resist and Disorder} when I listen to this song I have only one desire; burning this mad world.
More seriously, fortunately there is {Zen}, infinite {Zen}.

One more for Resist and Disorder.

Night City​

R E L, Artemis Delta​

On Body Heat, I think
How is this not EVERYONES Favorite?!
As much as I hate to admit it (I don't like over-hyped music), this track does perfectly suit a female streetkid V. Put her in what would be considered a typical streetkid outfit and suddenly the lyrics become incredibly relevant.

The other track that falls into this category in my opinion is JVZEL, Neon Haze - Circus Minimus, though it only really becomes fully relevant after having met Judy, Evelyn and having spent a bit of time at Lizzie's Bar.

Aside from tracks that I favour for their relevance to V, my favourites are;

There are a number of other good tracks on Royal Blue Radio, Night City FM, Radio Pekbac (Track 5 for those Scav Rave vibes, hehe) and Pacific Dreams as well, but they're all IDs ಥ_ಥ

Edit; none of these are poll options, so I voted Bells of Laguna Bend, for reasons that would take too long to outline... :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom