Spoiler - Bartmoss

+
When you go back to where Takemura killed Dexter Deshawn, close by you will find a freezer (you can scan for it), and if you open it it's Bartmoss inside.

My question is, how the hell did his body remain intact and the ice cube still there after 50 years?? Was preservatives involved or was the ice cube made of plastic?

Or did someone keep his body cold the whole time and only deciding to dump it in the landfill recently?

I have not finished the quest... so if there's a spoiler please note it...

It might be that he sort of paid rent for 50 years or so for storage space where freezer was located. Storage or whatever was then cleared once contract run out and stuff considered junk carried to scrap yard.

It might be that he sort of paid rent for 50 years or so for storage space where freezer was located. Storage or whatever was then cleared once contract run out and stuff considered junk carried to scrap yard.

And it never occurred to them to open the box to see what's inside? I guess Cyberpunk is weird.

The corpse being on ice was weird to me as well. Would have made more sense for it to just be a dried/rotted corpse.

Top Bottom